Go back

New event "Roulette"

Forums Rise of Dragons News New event "Roulette"

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  20672937 4 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Good news, Everyone!

We are pleased to announce that today was launched a new, exciting event “Roulette”, in which you can get a lot of valuable awards and consumables!

Rules of the event.
    When you recharge game gold (for every 100 gold), you will get an additional free attempt to rotate the roulette wheel.
    Every single spin of the roulette cost 20 gold.
    For each spin of roulette you will also receive 20 event points.
    Event points can be exchanged for valuable rewards:

Good luck and let the fortune always be on your side!

Have a nice game!

Carnage
    Participant

roullete was broken , i have won 2x times 1442 wing pills and didnt recive them, while other players claim they won all rare pets for only 2000 gold. ultra, crimson, blue and obsidian.
    so, where is my pet for 5000 gold??

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

roullete was broken , i have won 2x times 1442 wing pills and didnt recive them, while other players claim they won all rare pets for only 2000 gold. ultra, crimson, blue and obsidian.
    so, where is my pet for 5000 gold??

Hi, you need to write to our support

Participant

Don’t buy into playing Roulette…The only rewards you can win are class and gender biased…Male and warrior only…..Everything else has to be purchased with Redeem points….Like we are gonna actually spend that much to get something that is not guaranteed to actually work correctly…..And if you happen to win the items not meant for your class or gender…Support won’t even change the gender or class…for you to use them….So pointless to play if you don’t have other players on your server that fit the criteria for the items…So what is left…Oh yeah …recycle the item you just spent massive gold on…just to get stupid small amount of xp and bound silver

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept