Go back

MOST GAME NOT WORKING

Forums League of Angels: Legacy Technical issues MOST GAME NOT WORKING

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 3 months ago.

• Author

Hecora
    Participant

We are having some issues everyone in the game where almost nothing from the game works. All the cross server is not working and dark realm too. It says event in preparation and doesn’t let you do anything. Hope it’s solved soon!

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Please indicate your game nickname and server. Show a screenshot of the error for clarity.

Hecora
      Participant

My game nickname is Hecora and I’m from Server 3. Here I share some screenshots showing the error in Sea battle and Dark Realm. For example in Arena it doesn’t show this error but when you click the battle button it just doesn’t work.

Attachments:

Agent008
    Keymaster

Thanks for the detailed explanation. We forwarded the problem to the developers.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept