Go back

Maintenance September, 19!

Forums Eternal Fury: Resurrected News Maintenance September, 19!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 11 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

Agent008
    Keymaster

Dear friends!

Tomorrow, at 03:30 AM will be maintenance.

We anticipate downtime to be a 5 hours.

Please leave the game in advance to avoid any unnecessary loss. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.

Update:

1. Added world sandbox map and idle mining functions.
    2. Added guild city capture, Merit quests, research and development of siege/defense equipment, and other functions.
    3. Removed the Airship, and players can directly visit the first continent and the second continent.
    4. Removed the Territory, the Territory Siege and the Empire Siege features; all the related items will be removed and players will receive compensation after the update.
    5. Added Guild Hegemony, king war season ranking.
    6. Optimized VIP daily rewards and cross-server battlefield treasure chest rewards.
    7. Added cross-server chat and text translation functions.
    8. Removed the online mining function.

Participant

Is there another maintenance scheduled to fix the gold chests not opening when 5,000 or higher from the Territory compensation? The other version has a patch for tomorrow to fix this issue, wondering if we’ll fix it here as well.

My daughter had way less territory than me and had received more gold than me. She was able to buy 14 Apex talent points while I bought 6. She had 40 million territory while I had over 100 million territory. The 1,000,000 gold chests didn’t go into my inventory.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Please write a request to technical support regarding this problem. Attach screenshots for clarity.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept