Go back

Maintenance April, 3!

Forums Eternal Fury: Resurrected News Maintenance April, 3!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

Agent008
    Keymaster

Dear friends!

Tomorrow, at 03:30 AM will be maintenance.

We anticipate downtime to be a 3 hours.

Please leave the game in advance to avoid any unnecessary loss. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.

Update:

• Added a new mining area feature and adjusted the mining area interface
    • Added a battle data statistics function
    • Added Activity Pass
    • Added daily resource rewards in the World

Participant

I am on server 12. There hasn’t been any maintenance in weeks. I don’t get the weekly events. The server wasn’t merged during the last merge. I submitted a support ticket, but the only response I get, week after week, is that the developers have been notified.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Only developers can solve this problem. They are working on solving your problem.

Participant

Are they going to add the Easter Event that was promised? Tomorrow is the last day for it

Kyarna
      Participant

we did not even have that on server 4

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

We wrote to the developers about this issue. We are waiting for a decision.

Participant

We didn’t get the last 2 events (St Patricks Fest or Easter Carnival). Do you know if we’re getting the Kite Carnival that’s scheduled for 4/19-4/24?

Kleinduimpje
    Participant

Maintenance would take 3 hours and not more then 120.
    They shure on vacation like i said.
    Very sad this happend again you should learn out off your mistakes.
    To Agent008 i have to say that you keep repeating same old text is it a copy paste?
    Give the poeple a clear answer plz.
    Have a nice day.

Attachments:

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Unfortunately, I was not given more accurate information. We were also not informed of the time frame for solving the problem. But we hope that the problem will be solved as quickly as possible 🙁

Warlolo
    Participant

Good morning …
    Yes, it’s starting to be painful.
    I assume that it will be like last time and will last until the next maintenance.
    I understand that sometimes there can be major technical problems with hosting or otherwise.
    on FR servers everything works correctly
    We just ask for a clear answer.
    Sincerely.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Unfortunately, as I said above, exact information has not yet been provided.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept