Go back

maintenance

Forums Dragon Lord Discussions maintenance

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Maeve 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author

Participant

are the severs down for a 3rd time in a week or is it just me?

Vanadey
    Participant

There is always maintenance on a Tuesday, you won’t be able to log in (there have been extra maintenance last week, also true), allthough the maintenance take very long this time… So I don’t know what is wrong with the game, nor do I know why it take so long.

Participant

last week ad week before was on thursdays

Vanadey
    Participant

It seems that the game has some issues… I mean when infernal dungeons came out, I was able to run forbidden sea infernal solo, after sundays extra maintenance I get killed within 3 rounds 1st boss in same dungeon, so not able to run and because of that I wasted my dungeon attempt that same sunday…

My conclusion the game is a bit messed up at the moment, besides the lag from time to time =/ Really hope they get it solved very soon now.

Maeve
    Keymaster

Hello!
    We did extra maintenance on Monday to fix some urgent bugs and usual maintenance on Tuesday.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept