Go back

Looking for a Place to Download Indie Music

Forums Dragon Contract Discussions Looking for a Place to Download Indie Music

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  44683192 4 days, 2 hours ago.

• Author

Participant

I’ve been trying to find a site where I can download some indie music for free. Most of the big platforms don’t carry the artists I’m interested in, and the smaller sites I’ve tried either don’t have the songs or they’re full of ads. I’m hoping to find something that’s easy to navigate and has a decent selection of independent music. Any ideas on where to look? I don’t mind spending time searching, but I’d prefer to avoid sites that are sketchy or full of pop-ups.

Participant

Finding indie music can be a pain, especially since most of the mainstream platforms don’t focus on those smaller artists. It’s hard to find a good site that actually lets you download tracks for free without a bunch of annoying ads or weird redirects. I’ve been in the same boat, trying to collect some new indie tracks without much luck.

Participant

They’ve got a pretty solid range of indie music, and it’s all available for free download. You might want to check out tubidy .The site’s easy to navigate, and I haven’t run into any issues with ads or low-quality files. It sounds like exactly the kind of platform you’re looking for if you’re into indie tracks.

Seo entire
    Participant

I totally understand your struggle! For free indie music, check out Bandcamp and Free Music Archive. [url=https://seoentire.com/]Seo entire<a They offer a great selection and are easy to navigate, minus the ads. Happy listening!

Seo entire
    Participant

I totally understand your struggle! For free indie music, check out Bandcamp and Free Music Archive. Seo entire They offer a great selection and are easy to navigate, minus the ads. Happy listening!

Seo entire
    Participant

Participant

I’ve been in the same boat when it comes to finding quality indie music without all the hassle. One thing I’ve noticed is that a lot of platforms are either flooded with ads or simply don’t offer a good selection of tracks. That’s why I recommend checking out some more specialized sites, where you can find some hidden gems. And if you’re curious about indie artists’ progress, you can always explore more through resources that provide Artist insights and chart history while enjoying your favorite tracks. Keep searching, and you’ll definitely find some great music!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept