Go back

HALLOWEEN 2019

Forums Rakshasa News HALLOWEEN 2019

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  21327426 4 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Leo
    Keymaster

Brave Spirit holders!

From October 31 to November 6, collect pumpkins to take part and get a reward in the Halloween festive event!

Each player has the opportunity to make a contribution, thereby speeding up the filling of the scale. For each pumpkin you make, you get 1 event point. Having accumulated a certain amount of points (from 50 to 1000), you get chests with excellent rewards!

When the total contribution of the server is 10,000 pumpkins, the Grand Prize (50 Da Ji fragments) is randomly drawn between players who invested more than 1,000 pumpkins. Also, all server players receive a guaranteed reward for the total cumulative replenishment of the server for 3000, 5000 and 10000 Pumpkins.

Pumpkins can be obtained by completing quests in Daily Events and Time-limited Events:

Also, pumpkins can be purchased at the Store or get in the “Surprise Moment” promotion:

We wish you a good game!

Participant

So, I’m a bit lost on one thing. Is the wheel of Fate staying as a new game thing? Why so many things are added that only those who have money to access can get it? I have no access to these types of things and I’m sure others who love playing the game like me are annoyed when we have an event or addition that makes the game MORE difficult to play than before. I love this game but.. if this kind of thing keeps happening; I’m more than likely going to have to drop it, and I really don’t want to do that.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept