12/03/2020 at 3:24 AM #45759
Born in the Shadow World – Raven is coming from 3 December to 6 December at Featured Hero. She is a rage recovery, protection and support hero.
Event Time: 3 December to 6 December
Entrance: Featured Hero Raven
She is an angel born in the Shadow World, from absorbing pure dark energy of the Necropolis. Her duty is to protect the balance of energy between the mortal realm and the Shadow World. She is a master at manipulating dark energy, able to transform it into both protective or sinister powers.
Three skills of Raven :
>Dark Embrace: Increase damage dealt by front row allies by 35% for 2 rounds and rage by 15. Increases damage dealt by back row allies by 35% for 2 rounds and rage by 25.
>Blessings of the Dead: Increase damage dealt and damage reduction of all allies by 50%. When taking lethal damage, HP is reduced to 1 and becomes invincible for 1 round.
>Nefarious Curse: Transforms dark energy into a curse and infuses it into the word. Attacks an enemy column, dealing damage. Places a Nefarious Curse on the targets and increases rage of all allies by 30. Enemies with Nefarious Curses take 200% more damage when they are attacked again. Curses are removed after taking damage once.
You can watch the video by clicking the link: https://youtu.be/9gn2J8zfaAI
1. There is one Theme Hero for each “Featured Hero” event. Players will have the chance to obtain the Hero Raven shards during the event, as well as other heroes and their shards.
2. Players can draw 1 time FOR FREE every day. Draw times will reset at midnight every day.
3. Each draw will grant 10 points. The accumulated points can be used to open Points Chests which contain the Raven Hero Shards.
4. First Drawing x1 using Diamonds each day will get half price off.
5. Drawing 5 times will guarantee Theme Hero Shards, i.e. Raven shards.
6. The points will be reset after each event.
Various Discount Packs are waiting for players, players have the chance to obtain these packs when they meet certain requirements!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.