Go back

Ever wondered why NFT has so much Monetary value?

Forums Dragon Contract Discussions Ever wondered why NFT has so much Monetary value?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Lilian Anderson 3 days, 14 hours ago.

• Author

Lilian Anderson
    Participant

Hi All…
    In this session, I am going to share my understanding of why NFT has monetary value and my idea of how as a startup you can reap huge profits in that realm.
    NFTs are considered as the proof of ownership of digital or physical assets so their value is purely based on buyer and seller. That means when the creator decides that the value of his NFT is 10M dollars and the buyers also agree with those values then the NFT’s value is 10M dollars.
    As a startup, you must understand that the monetary value of the NFT among the users is a huge opportunity to create your own NFT business and reap profit. The world of NFTs is an everloving and expanding space, so as a entrepreneur, it will be very difficult to identify the path on your own. That’s why here I suggest you read the informative blog Top NFT Business Ideas 2024, this blog will give you an understanding on what NFT business module will be suitable for your goals.
    That’s all for today have a great day

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept