Go back

Darkmoon Realm

Forums Darkmoon Realm News Darkmoon Realm

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FuNNy_KiJiN 3 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Darkmoon Realm – is the game what you’ve been looking for. IDLE-game with beautiful graphics and hurricane dynamics of the battle. In a world ruled by chaos, there is only one goal – to destroy everyone who dares to stand on your way. Here the law of the jungle rules – kill or be killed! Even the gods will serve you if your power is sufficient. Only the strongest can decide who is worthy to live in this world!

In the game you will find:
    ☼ Heroe’s improving system worked out to the smallest details.
    ☼ Boss hunt and fighting for the right to get the best rewards.
    ☼ Battle Royale – be the last survivor in a fierce battle.
    ☼ A wide variety of pets and companions.
    ☼ Dungeons filled with hordes of monsters.
    ☼ Guild Wars and Raids.
    ☼ Capturing territories.
    ☼ Arenas.

Start playing now – https://espritgames.com/darkmoonrealm

Participant

I would like to get into my char on s2 nickname morgan . i cleaned browser and cash because game was lagging now I can not get into game it says make new char . my profile here is @27220875.
    had to use this to get in .

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

I would like to get into my char on s2 nickname morgan . i cleaned browser and cash because game was lagging now I can not get into game it says make new char . my profile here is @27220875.
    had to use this to get in .

Submit Ticket

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept