Go back

Changing Your iPhone's IP Address for Better Privacy

Forums Dragon Contract Discussions Changing Your iPhone's IP Address for Better Privacy

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  44639215 1 week ago.

• Author

Participant

Hey everyone! I’m looking into changing my IP address on my iPhone. I’ve been hearing about privacy risks and how some apps can track you based on location, even when you turn location services off. Does anyone know an easy way to handle this? I’d love to know how others manage privacy on their iPhones.

Participant

Good question! I had a similar concern because I travel a lot and don’t want every website I visit to know my real location. Sometimes it’s also about accessing content restricted to specific regions. Changing your IP can help with that, but I found that doing it right can be tricky without a reliable method.

Participant

If you want a clear step-by-step on this, I found a great resource that explains exactly how to change your IP address on iPhone without getting too technical. It covers various ways, including VPN options and even simpler methods. You can find all the details here this guide . It helped me keep my privacy in check without messing around with settings too much!

Participant

When you turn on and off the flight mode on the phone for some minutes, your IP on the phone will change automatically. After you change the IP on your phone, you can try some games in 101 games. The games on this game site can run on even the phone.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept