Go back

CANT LOG IN!

Forums Eternal Fury: Resurrected CANT LOG IN!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Participant

I have not been able to log in for hours…

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

The developers are trying to solve the problem.

Kleinduimpje
    Participant

plz solve issue log in Thanks

Capt.Bev
    Participant

So disappointed in the lack of service. Responses just have no information to them.
    Doubt they could make things worse though. This “maintenance” might restore everything back to what it was- Over a week of missed events. My server has gone completely dead now.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Please, if you encounter problems with entering the game, describe the problem in detail and attach a screenshot.

Capt.Bev
    Participant

Same response three times now- Read your own forums- plenty of details and screenshots

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

When players create many topics on the same issue, it makes it difficult to identify the issue and collect information. Please do not duplicate threads in the future.

Shadowblade
    Participant

hey,

i have the same problem now, i can´t log in since yesterday, what can i do ? BTW. its not the browser or something like that because i can log in in the german servers and everything is fine

Heartz
    Participant

hey,

i have the same problem now, i can´t log in since yesterday, what can i do ? BTW. its not the browser or something like that because i can log in in the german servers and everything is fine

I also can log france server. so not internet problem.

Participant

i can even log in on every other server except mine (server 35 ) xD nice one

Shadowblade
    Participant

i can even log in on every other server except mine (server 35 ) xD nice one

same

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

The developers are working on solving the problem. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Shadowblade
    Participant

thx we can play it atleast again ^^

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

The game is already available. We apologize again.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept