Go back

cannot connect to server

Forums League of Angels: Legacy Technical issues cannot connect to server

This topic contains 16 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author

Womnizbad
    Participant

Had this same issue yesterday. Says cannot connect to server, and I tried them all. My original server is 8 and my nickname is womnizbad. Took 7hrs before I was able to log into game only to find, as Hecora said, most of the functions were not working. Last night got booted from the game for server maintenance.

Attachments:

Hecora
    Participant

Same happening to me right now, not being able to connect to server

Womnizbad
    Participant

It has been 4-5hrs…and still cannot connect to server. Server #8 Womnizbad

Womnizbad
    Participant

It has now been 10hrs and still says cannot connect to the server. Server#8 Womnizbad

Participant

Had this same issue yesterday. Says cannot connect to server.

Womnizbad
    Participant

13 hrs now … still saying cannot connect to the server.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

The developers are already working on solving the problem. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Participant

Mam nadzieję ze szybko to ogarną. To trwa stanowczo za długo :/

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Unfortunately, we have not yet been informed of a time frame for solving the problem. But we hope that the problem will be resolved soon.

Womnizbad
    Participant

Total of 24+hrs and still cannot connect to server. Thank you for the updates agent 008

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

For now we are waiting for information from the developers on the problem(

Hecora
      Participant

Hi, any news regarding this issue? More than a day and a half passed and still says I can’t connect to the servers. Hope they solve it soon 🙂

Participant

Its been almost 3 days now. We missed angel league inscription, petland and many more.
    I hope the compensation will be on the same level.

Womnizbad
    Participant

31+hrs since I have not been able to log in…add another day to that for parts of the game that did not function properly and we are at almost 56hrs down on game time.
    I also hope this is fixed soon and that the compensation will be equal to if not more than what is expected.

Thank you Agent 008
    Womnizbad

Womnizbad
    Participant

Seriously??!! I may have to just find another game and let this one go.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Once again I apologize( I’m waiting for detailed information on the problem(

Agent008
    Keymaster

Dear players!

Servers are available!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept