Your Grace! The Maesters have finished working on the update.
- Added a new function to the commanders of the “Awakening“. For some commanders, this functionality will be available immediately after the update, for some-gradually, over the course of the game. As soon as one of the commanders is awakened, the new functionality will be available to all other gold-quality commanders. For more information, see the description of the mechanics in the game.
- Added a new daily event in the “Privileges” menu. Lords and Ladies can earn special tokens by completing daily quests.
- Improved the matchmaking system in the Battle of the Lords event, and the upcoming events will be more exciting and intense.
- Increased chance of obtaining materials for equipment from defeating rebel groups.
- Increased chance to get the Old Town Archers Medal for defeating elite rebel groups.
- Increased the chance of obtaining materials for equipment for defeating the rebel leaders.
- The “Album” in the Dragon Island window has been removed, and the exploration rewards have been increased. The compensation for deleting the album will be mailed in the next seven days to all the lords and ladies.
- The quests and event rewards in the upper-right corner of the home screen – resource Gathering, army gathering, Expedition against Rebel leaders, Best Attempt, etc. – will be moved to a new daily event in the Privileges menu.
- In the exchange store, the following events will appear in the “Privileges” tab within two weeks after the update: “An honorable mission,” and “the Majesty and Glory.” Please use the tokens of these events during their implementation.
- Fixed bugs
- Fixed an issue where some players did not have entry points when joining a match in the Final Battle.
- Now all of the group chats are displayed correctly.
- Fixed an issue where some lords and ladies could not move to another kingdom due to a wedding invitation being sent.
- Now the number of essences on dragon Island is updated on time.
- Fixed an error in displaying the list of parameters in the “Equipment Tempering” system.
- The problem of changing the name containing spaces has been fixed.
Get ready for winter and enjoy the battle!