STÍŽNOST NA NEFUNKČNOST HRY

Forums Dračí Pán Technické problémy STÍŽNOST NA NEFUNKČNOST HRY

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AmonRe 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Madara
    Participant

K volnému stažení a odeslání na podporu hry
    Dobrý den,
    již druhý týden se nemůžeme dostat na meziserver – opět po údržbě. Provozovatel hry zřejmě nemá zájem o české hráše, protože hrát hru, kde poměrná část funkcí nejde ze frustrující. Zároveň připomínám, že servry v jiných jazycích mají víc akcí přičemž cena VIP (ve všech úrovních – je naprosto stejná všude). Čekáme, jako hráči brzkou nápravu. A doufáme, že stejně, jako na jinak jazyčných sevrech, dostanem za nemožnost účastnit se meziservrových akcí milou satisfakci.
    Good day,
    we can’t get to the intermediate server for the second week – again after maintenance. The operator of the game is apparently not interested in Czech players, because it is frustrating to play a game where a proportion of the functions do not work. At the same time, I remind you that servers in other languages have more events and the VIP price (in all levels – it is exactly the same everywhere). As players, we are waiting for a quick fix. And we hope that, just like on other language severs, I will get nice satisfaction for not being able to participate in cross-server events.

AmonRe
    Participant

Psal jsem podobnou stížnost i na support,myslím že s nikým nekomunikuje a hra si jede asi svým životem.

Participant

Dobrý den,

děkujeme moc za aktualizaci hry, která proběhla dnec v noci. Opět nic nejde. Jsme nesmírně potěšeni, že je další akce, která je vázána na meziserver, ale ten je – bohužel – nefunkční.

Good day,

thank you so much for the overnight game update. Nothing works again. We are extremely pleased that there is another event that is bound to the intermediate server, but it is – unfortunately – down.

AmonRe
    Participant

Good day,

thank you so much for the overnight game update. Nothing works again. We are extremely pleased that there is another event that is bound to the intermediate server, but it is – unfortunately – down.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.