maintaince

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Madara 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Madara
    Participant

stížnost v čj a aj – budu posílat na podporu – ted jsem to napsala – kdo chce – může si to zkopírovat a napsat taky
    Dobrý den,
    opět je nefunkční meziserver – znovu, znovu a znovu – po údržbě hry je to pokaždé – hra nejde. Nevím, zda provozovatelé hry nás chtějí ušetřit od závislosti, nebo na nás prostě kašlou. Kdyby se to stalo 1x za rok – budiž, ale tohle je pravidlo. Stejně tak znovu připomínám, že český servr má méně akcí a horší odměny, než servry v jiných jazycích. Neznám podmínky licenční smlouvy, ale domnívám se, že zase až tak volnou ruku mít provozovatel nemůže. Děkuji a těším se na nápravu ve všech bodech.
    Good day,
    again the intermediate server is down – again, again and again – after the maintenance of the game it is every time – the game does not run. I don’t know if the operators of the game want to save us from addiction, or they just hate us. If it happened once a year – so be it, but this is the rule. Likewise, I remind you again that the Czech server has fewer events and worse rewards than servers in other languages. I don’t know the terms of the license agreement, but I believe that the operator cannot have such a free hand. Thank you and I look forward to the correction on all points.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.