1.1. For the purposes of European data protection laws we are the data controller. If You have any concerns about privacy, please send an email to our Data Protection Officer at: email@example.com
Information Collected and Used
OUTRIGGER’s primary objective in collecting you’ information is to provide administer and improve our Services and software and to enable you to easily navigate and enjoy the Service. The information we collect depends on what Services you use and how you use them.
2.1. Personal Information that You Give Us Directly
The provision of Personal Data by You is necessary for the performance of the Agreement and for validation purposes and to complete Your transactions, enforce licensing terms, and administer Your inquiries.
We will collect your Personal Data when You interact with our services such as when You register with us through the Services and create an Account; or make a purchase via the Services; or submit and/or sell assets, content or games via the Services; or submit a request for technical support; or download, register, and/or install any Software; or post any content via the Services.
Such Personal Data include:
• Your user name, Your email address, Your country;
• Your OUTRIGGER account information;
• Information you provide when seeking help from us such as your name and records of the issues you experience;
• Information you provide to enter a contest or sweepstakes. If you win, we may need to collect your postal address and/or national identification for eligibility, prizes delivery and tax purposes.
Please note that because a third party manages the purchases of virtual goods offered by the Service, OUTRIGGER does not have access to you’ payment details and billing information.
2.2. Other Information We Collect When You Use Our Services
We collect other information automatically when you use our products, including:
• IP address;
• Mobile and other hardware or device identifiers;
• Browser information, including your browser type and the language you prefer;
• Referring and exit pages, including landing pages and pages viewed;
• Platform type;
• Information about your media, device, hardware and software, such as your hardware settings and components, software and updates you have installed or use, and presence of required plug ins;
• Details about what Services you use and your use of them;
• Device event information, including crash reports, request and referral URL's and system activity details;
• your purchase of a virtual product of any type or other business events;
• progression events that are used to mark a your progress or movement in the Game;
• resource events such as the acquisition or spend of Game virtual currencies by you;
• design events used to track your behavior in the Game, which can refer to any aspect of the Game’s design, including, but not limited to, level or character design, bonuses, social interactions, etc.;
• error events such as any errors encountered by you while using the Game;
• custom fields that can contain any game parameter defined by You.
2.3. Information Provided to us by Third Parties
By signing up to play our products on the Third Parties Platforms, you may agree to give us your Third Parties Platforms accounts information so we can establish an OUTRIGGER Account for you. You need an OUTRIGGER Account to play OUTRIGGER’s products on these platforms. From such Third Parties, we may receive your personal information as you give to the Third Parties, such as your name, email address, Online ID, your country, etc. We do not receive your credit card number or other financial information.
Such Third Parties/Platforms include but are not limited to:
• Social Platforms (Facebook etc)
• Mobile platforms (Google Play, APP Store etc)
• Payment providers (Xsolla etc)
2.4. OUTRIGGER may combine and/or analyze your in-game information in an attempt to overall enhance the Service. For your clarification, we will never make any decisions based on this, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you, and our purpose hereunder is only to provide you with better user experience, thus enhancing our Service .
2.5. If You prefer that we do not collect and process your Personal Data, You can at any time request us to cease the collection and processing of your Personal Data, see Clause4.2 below on how to do this.
3.1. A cookie is a small data file that OUTRIGGER transfers to you’ computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes, generally to quickly identify a user's computer and to "remember" things about the user's visit. The Service sends cookies to you’ computers when you access or view content of an OUTRIGGER game. Information contained in a cookie may be linked to your personal information for purposes such as improving the quality of our service, tailoring recommendations to you’ interests, and making the Service easier to use. You can disable cookies at any time, although you may not be able to all portions or functionalities of the Service.
Changing or Deleting Your Information
4.1. Under Data Protection Laws you have certain data subject rights including the right to: (i) request access to and rectification of Your Personal Data; (ii) obtain restriction of processing or to object to processing of Your Personal Data; and (iii) ask for a copy of Your Personal Data to be provided to You, or a third party, in a digital format; and (iv) ask us how your Personal Data is used by us; (v) erasure of Your Personal Data if OUTRIGGER is not legally obligated to retain the record; and/or any other rights as permitted by applicable Data Protection Laws.
4.2. If you would like to exercise any above-mentioned rights, please contact OUTRIGGER at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For your clarification, in case Your Personal Data restriction, erasure/deletion or complete transfer to a third party, your account may become deactivated and You will lose access to OUTRIGGER Services.
Information sharing or disclosure
5.1. We do not share personal information that directly identifies you with, unaffiliated third parties except to provide products or services you have requested, or when OUTRIGGER has you’ permission, or under the following circumstances:
• for legal reasons;
• enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations;
• detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
• protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of OUTRIGGER, you or the public as required or permitted by law;
• necessary to provide the Services you need.
5.2. In the event that we contract with a third party to provide some part of the service that You have requested or to assist us in analyzing our service or information collected about You (as you consent), OUTRIGGER may provide Your information to such third party, or such third party may collect information from You or the Customers on our behalf. When our third party agents or service providers collect or receive your personal information, we require that they use the data to the extent that are necessary and strictly for purposes and in the same standards consistent with this policy.
5.3. In addition, we may disclose information about You to third parties in connection with a corporate reorganization, merger or amalgamation, or the sale of all or substantially all of our assets and will obtain your consent to do so if required by law.
OUTRIGGER has put in place reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure you’ personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, OUTRIGGER cannot guarantee that the current security measures are 100% perfect. Besides, we do not assume any responsibility for your discloser of your personal information to the public and/or your inappropriate use of our Service, resulting in the disclosure of your personal information. Also please note that email and messaging systems are not considered secure, so OUTRIGGER discourages you from sending OUTRIGGER personal information through these mediums. We will retain Your information and Data for no longer than is necessary and for the duration of the agreement with You unless we are legally obliged to retain your information.
Policy Regarding Children
8.1. We recognize a special obligation to protect personal information obtained from children. The Services are intended for general audiences and OUTRIGGER does not knowingly collect any Personal Data from children. When users identify themselves as being children (i.e. under the age of 16 or under the minimum age in the relevant territory), consistent with applicable law we will: (1) not provide a path for them to input personal information, (2) collect certain information for limited purposes only (consistent with applicable law), (3) block or restrict the child from accessing relevant services (such as chat functionality); and (4) obtain consent from parents for the collection, use, and sharing of their children's personal information.
8.3. If you are a parent or guardian who becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent or you wish to revoke your previously provided consent, review information collected from your child or have that information deleted, please contact us at email@example.com. OUTRIGGER recognizes the importance of safeguarding the privacy of children and encourages parents to check and monitor their children's use of online activities regularly.
After registering, You shall receive the Service Email from OUTRIGGER. You can unsubscribe by using the link from any email newsletter.