The Maesters have finished working on the update.
1. New Content
- Awakening of Jeane will be unlocked after the update is complete.
- The look and attributes of Castle Exteriors can now be selected individually.
2. Champion City Siege Related Improvements
- Troops wounded within “Champion City Siege” Battle field could exceed hospital capacity, and could be carried back to world map; Please be reminded if your wounded troops exceeds the hospital capacity, you won’t be able to transfer to other Kingdoms.
- At any Moment, there could be one Champion Conqueror in the same alliance. If an Alliance currently have a Champion Conqueror in it, other Royal Lords and Ladies with the Champion Conqueror title won’t be able to join the alliance. Also, if another Royal Lords and Ladies within the alliance got rank 1 in a Champion City Siege match, they will receive the Rewards as listed except the Champion Conqueror title.
- Improved Event Reward, be sure to check out the in-game rules.
- Improved sorting of queue, prioritized display of idle queue.
- Added Category Filter for Troop Appearance and Commander Weapon Screen.
- Added button for Recommended Setup in Weirwood Tree, for Royal Lords and Ladies to understand the combination of commanders.
- Improved some other game experience and GUI.
4. Bug Fixes
- Fixed the display issue of battle reports from Alliance Conquest Event.
- Fixed some other minor Bugs.
Get ready for winter and enjoy the battle!