 


						<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Esprit Games (FR) | 51109890 | Activités</title>
	<link>https://espritgames.com/fr/members/51109890/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://espritgames.com/fr/members/51109890/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activités de 51109890</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 06:34:39 +0200</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.0.0</generator>
	<language>fr-FR</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0649d4cf069c223eeda005369dca6a20</guid>
				<title>51109890 a r&#233;pondu au sujet Comment recruter des membres quand on est leader de clan? dans le forum FAQ</title>
				<link>https://espritgames.com/fr/forum/topic/comment-recruter-des-membres-quand-on-est-leader-de-clan/#post-72560</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 21:17:16 +0200</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Small recommendation for anyone downloading Minecraft content: always make backups first. I learned that the hard way. I started using <a href="https://mcpedl.org/" rel="nofollow">https://mcpedl.org/</a> to find new maps and add-ons, and while most things worked fine, testing in a separate world made everything easier. I like the way the site separates maps, textures, shaders, and other&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-385656"><a href="https://espritgames.com/fr/forum/topic/comment-recruter-des-membres-quand-on-est-leader-de-clan/#post-72560" rel="nofollow">En afficher davantage</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">715f3d6c0a2dcefa1fe085974488d557</guid>
				<title>51109890 a r&#233;pondu au sujet Are US Casinos Ready for EU‑Style AML Fines? dans le forum Discussions</title>
				<link>https://espritgames.com/fr/forum/topic/are-us-casinos-ready-for-eu%e2%80%91style-aml-fines/#post-72558</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 17:36:13 +0200</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Bei Online-Angeboten achte ich zuerst darauf, ob ich mich ohne Anleitung zurechtfinde. Wenn die Navigation unnötig kompliziert ist, verliere ich meistens schnell das Interesse. Deshalb habe ich bei dieser Plattform zunächst einige Minuten damit verbracht, die Menüs und verschiedenen Bereiche zu erkunden. Ich wollte sehen, wie die Inhalte so&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-385622"><a href="https://espritgames.com/fr/forum/topic/are-us-casinos-ready-for-eu%e2%80%91style-aml-fines/#post-72558" rel="nofollow">En afficher davantage</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">44930c33659de2b6231bbda8a3162934</guid>
				<title>51109890 a r&#233;pondu au sujet sur un casino en ligne dans le forum Discussions</title>
				<link>https://espritgames.com/fr/forum/topic/sur-un-casino-en-ligne/#post-72557</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 17:35:14 +0200</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Tenho o hábito de comparar a organização dos sites antes de decidir se vale a pena continuar a utilizá-los. Com esta plataforma fiz exatamente isso: reservei algum tempo para percorrer os menus, observar as categorias e entender como as informações estavam distribuídas. Não procurei imediatamente uma opção específica, porque queria ter uma visão&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-385620"><a href="https://espritgames.com/fr/forum/topic/sur-un-casino-en-ligne/#post-72557" rel="nofollow">En afficher davantage</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">62cff351df0feab8e5b931ad77628672</guid>
				<title>51109890 a r&#233;pondu au sujet casino lv dans le forum Discussions</title>
				<link>https://espritgames.com/fr/forum/topic/casino-lv/#post-72451</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Sep 2026 08:13:41 +0200</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was curious about the promotional system, so I spent an evening looking through the <a href="https://dragon-money.ca/" rel="nofollow">dragon money bonus</a> section and comparing the different offers. The welcome package was the first thing I noticed, with a deposit match and free spins mentioned among the available options. There were also reload promotions and tournaments for returning players.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-378819"><a href="https://espritgames.com/fr/forum/topic/casino-lv/#post-72451" rel="nofollow">En afficher davantage</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2fa802311e9bae90f8605079ea718701</guid>
				<title>51109890 a r&#233;pondu au sujet Concevoir un site Web avec des images IA dans le forum Bugs</title>
				<link>https://espritgames.com/fr/forum/topic/concevoir-un-site-web-avec-des-images-ia/#post-72425</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Sep 2026 19:14:02 +0200</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Out of curiosity, I wanted to see whether an AI could give me a more detailed answer than the usual “you look fine” comments I get from friends. I had never used a facial analysis service before, so I chose a straightforward portrait and decided to see what would happen. The upload process was quick, and the system returned a numerical rating alo&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-378172"><a href="https://espritgames.com/fr/forum/topic/concevoir-un-site-web-avec-des-images-ia/#post-72425" rel="nofollow">En afficher davantage</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5fbe14784573c6f03216a7fe73fb4ce0</guid>
				<title>51109890 a r&#233;pondu au sujet Negaidīts atklājums: Vavada pārsteigums dans le forum Discussions</title>
				<link>https://espritgames.com/fr/forum/topic/negaidits-atklajums-vavada-parsteigums/#post-72227</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Aug 2026 13:59:26 +0200</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The platform provides one profile through which users can access sports markets, live-dealer tables, digital slots and financial settings. Creating an account requires a username, secure password, personal details, currency preference and mobile verification. Users should provide accurate information because account identification may be checked&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-364943"><a href="https://espritgames.com/fr/forum/topic/negaidits-atklajums-vavada-parsteigums/#post-72227" rel="nofollow">En afficher davantage</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">381a1b54d2cf2d1bdf17003fc1a0b6f5</guid>
				<title>51109890 a r&#233;pondu au sujet Do Australian Richard Casino give real rewards or just free spins? dans le forum Idées</title>
				<link>https://espritgames.com/fr/forum/topic/do-australian-richard-casino-give-real-rewards-or-just-free-spins/#post-72090</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Jul 2026 13:18:17 +0200</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My first impression after checking <a href="https://ab-999.com/" rel="nofollow">https://ab-999.com/</a> was that it is designed for people who want betting and games access from one mobile account. The website talks a lot about the app, Android APK, iOS link, encrypted environment.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">efd5a6f8cfe5568e1ba81b281e52a9c2</guid>
				<title>51109890 a r&#233;pondu au sujet 1000Games Review – Top Website for Free Online Games dans le forum Idées</title>
				<link>https://espritgames.com/fr/forum/topic/1000games-review-top-website-for-free-online-games/#post-72089</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Jul 2026 12:59:28 +0200</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I used H Baji mainly because I wanted to see whether it was actually convenient for everyday mobile play. A lot of betting platforms advertise themselves as simple, but once you register, the interface feels heavy and confusing. My experience with <a href="https://hbajeevip.com/" rel="nofollow">https://hbajeevip.com/</a> was better than that. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c03829443a8b8d1fe9a1ab17e87a8f81</guid>
				<title>51109890 a r&#233;pondu au sujet want to test a legit casino dans le forum Discussions</title>
				<link>https://espritgames.com/fr/forum/topic/want-to-test-a-legit-casino/#post-71969</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 26 Jun 2026 14:21:28 +0200</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>For a long time, I’ve enjoyed spending my free time playing online casino games, and over the years I’ve tried many different platforms. After comparing a variety of options, I found myself returning to Cashoomo ( <a href="https://cashoomo.com/" rel="nofollow">https://cashoomo.com/</a> ) because the overall experience suits what I’m looking for. I like that the website is easy to navigate, so I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-349902"><a href="https://espritgames.com/fr/forum/topic/want-to-test-a-legit-casino/#post-71969" rel="nofollow">En afficher davantage</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">71a82724f0241d0e0112b066d31aa530</guid>
				<title>51109890 a r&#233;pondu au sujet choose an online casino for Bangladesh dans le forum Discussions</title>
				<link>https://espritgames.com/fr/forum/topic/choose-an-online-casino-for-bangladesh/#post-71704</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 May 2026 14:13:14 +0200</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hace unos meses empecé a buscar alternativas diferentes para jugar en línea porque quería probar plataformas con más variedad de bonos y menos restricciones regionales. En España muchas veces encontraba limitaciones que terminaban afectando tanto los métodos de pago como el catálogo de juegos disponibles. Por eso decidí investigar mejor el tema de&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-338628"><a href="https://espritgames.com/fr/forum/topic/choose-an-online-casino-for-bangladesh/#post-71704" rel="nofollow">En afficher davantage</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ccf7500361136844b9f1196b6c89802b</guid>
				<title>51109890 a r&#233;pondu au sujet Bonus de casino dans le forum Bugs</title>
				<link>https://espritgames.com/fr/forum/topic/bonus-de-casino/#post-71658</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 May 2026 12:43:56 +0200</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>At the beginning of my journey with online casinos, I didn’t really understand how important initial bonuses could be for shaping the overall experience. I used to register randomly without checking the conditions or comparing offers, which often led to confusion later on. Eventually, I started researching how welcome systems actually work and d&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-334915"><a href="https://espritgames.com/fr/forum/topic/bonus-de-casino/#post-71658" rel="nofollow">En afficher davantage</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">763c36c7fbfd4b889e169cf65494470d</guid>
				<title>51109890 a r&#233;pondu au sujet Casino avec bonus dans le forum Discussions</title>
				<link>https://espritgames.com/fr/forum/topic/casino-avec-bonus/#post-71614</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 May 2026 19:05:32 +0200</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I originally became interested in online casino platforms because I was curious how modern services manage to combine entertainment with mobile accessibility. Since I spend a lot of time traveling, I needed something that works reliably on different devices without requiring downloads or additional setup. Some platforms I tested earlier felt&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-332775"><a href="https://espritgames.com/fr/forum/topic/casino-avec-bonus/#post-71614" rel="nofollow">En afficher davantage</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e2d2fb3ed2a66cf0adc4e904021d56ab</guid>
				<title>51109890 a r&#233;pondu au sujet gambl  online dans le forum Discussions</title>
				<link>https://espritgames.com/fr/forum/topic/gambl-online/#post-71604</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 May 2026 20:51:50 +0200</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I used BaseAnalise when I realized that my biggest poker problem was not knowledge, but diagnosis. I knew many concepts, understood ranges better than before, and could discuss hands with other players, but I still could not clearly identify the main leaks in my own game. My database had the answer, but I did not know how to read it deeply enough.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-332358"><a href="https://espritgames.com/fr/forum/topic/gambl-online/#post-71604" rel="nofollow">En afficher davantage</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">42607a4e09ece4b6a0dae77142a18e3a</guid>
				<title>51109890 a r&#233;pondu au sujet online gambling dans le forum Discussions</title>
				<link>https://espritgames.com/fr/forum/topic/online-gambling/#post-71598</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 May 2026 10:44:01 +0200</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>One of the biggest operational challenges I encountered while working on an online betting platform was the unpredictability of international payment behavior. Even when the product itself performed well, transactions often failed without clear patterns, especially during high-traffic events. I started mapping out the entire payment journey from&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-332165"><a href="https://espritgames.com/fr/forum/topic/online-gambling/#post-71598" rel="nofollow">En afficher davantage</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>