Go back

Yoga classes

Forums Technical issues Yoga classes

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  36173342 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

Participant

I want to lead a healthy lifestyle and do sports. I have been attracted to yoga for a long time. What’s the best way to practice yoga on your own or go to a special yoga school?

Participant

You’re right to come to this. Sooner or later everyone starts exercising. I personally work out at home watching videos on youtube and repeating everything, I like it)

Participant

Yoga is not a sport, but a spiritual practice. That’s why it’s unlikely that you’ll be able to do it on your own. You have to breathe correctly and stretch your muscles. Here you can sign up for yoga class nyc https://oneyoganyc.com/yoga-classes Try to do it with a trainer, and then see and decide what’s best for you.

Participant

I also think it’s better to go straight to the studio. It’s dangerous to practice on your own at home, you can pull ligaments. And then look at the money. Yoga is expensive.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept