Go back

Where can I get REAL Custom Diamond Chains & other real custom jewelry made from

Forums Technical issues Where can I get REAL Custom Diamond Chains & other real custom jewelry made from

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  35455825 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author

Participant

For every plain Gold Jewellery my recommendation will be Malabar Gold & Diamonds only. They have a page for customize jewellery where you can create pendant or fingerprints jewellery.

Participant

There are many online jewelry stores and some of them have become the most popular brands in the jewelry chain. I bought real diamond chains for men for my son from one of these brands. It offers tastefully designed jewelry at revolutionary prices. They have amazing jewelry for every modern woman. You can browse their collection and buy the ones that will complement your style.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept