Go back

Where are the Artifacts???

Forums Eternal Fury: Resurrected Technical issues Where are the Artifacts???

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Participant

I am playing 2 different accounts on 2 different computers. Characters are lvl 57 and 60, both on server 31. Both have full SSR generals, are all at lvl 40 (still working on promotions) but I have yet to get any Artifacts on either acct. Have 1500+ artifact shards and 100+ Beryls. Kinda hard to upgrade artifacts if they NEVER DROP!! I complete all dungons, etc every day and complete all Daily Quests (except recharge) every day. Also it would cut the “Frustration Factor” immensely if the descriptions and instructions were not so vague. And I cant ask other players on server for help as there are only 3 of us ( and 2 are me)

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Please show screenshots for clarity.

Participant

Why do you need a screen shot for clarity? I have stated that I have received no (read as ZERO) artifacts on either of my accounts, as stated in original post. What could be clearer then that. The damn things ARE NOT DROPPING when and where they should. And that is only the tip of the Iceberg of problems with this game. Lack of vital information on some of the Quests/Trials/Etc., whatever you want to call them, missing components, Vague answers and guidance (or lack there of). All in all, it’s not a bad game but the execution leave alot lacking.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

We request screenshots to better understand the issue. Do you mean this bookmark?
    https://skr.sh/sH9gldQTJIz?a

Participant

I will save you some time and effort. I have decided to stop playing this game (and NOT start any other game put on/out by your company). Between the missing components of the game, continuous downtime for server maintenance, Pets that are “Unavailable” or uncatchable, the ridiculous prices charged for “Needed” items (1200 amethysts for 10 promotion sapphires when 30 are needed to get to 2 stars), as well as all the other items required to advance that Drop at such a low rate they may as well not even be listed as drops, etc. This is on top of all the other problems this game is showing so my support, as well as my money, will be looking for a new game to play. Thanks for nothing for the last month or so that I have tried to play.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

We are very sorry that you are leaving the game.
    We are always happy to help every player.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept