Go back

Whats the merit of clearing higher stages in Ruins dungeon.

Forums Dark Genesis Help & Support Whats the merit of clearing higher stages in Ruins dungeon.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  OXOTA 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

OXOTA
    Participant

Screenshot_20211218-205143_Samsung-Internet

Screenshot_20211218-205148_Samsung-Internet

Screenshot_20211218-205509_Samsung-Internet

Its not free reward Isnt it? Players need to buy “rewards” in Ruins dungeon to get reward.

Its not even a sementically reward tho, there is worse thing. There is no reward difference from 50stage to 120.

I reached 120 stages few months ago. Cannot remember exactly which stage was highest, but I guess I reached 140. But anyway rewards are same. What we can buy at 50 stages and 100, and 140 r not different. Always bunch of useless crystals and some scraps with exploitative price.

As u know, Its harder to clear at higher stages. But then what is the benefit? What is merit to clear higher stages? Scrap of gold after clearing every 5 stages? Even We clear 120 or 130 stages, that gold is not exceed 2500k. and That amount of gold is just dust. 250~300m gold is needed to lv up after ascending once at higher rank. Is that really all? Don’t you think Its too stingy? I think these kind of parsimony ruins players desire n motivation to game.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  OXOTA.
    Attachments:
    Last edited: 18.12.2021 07:20

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept