Go back

What should I do if I can't find a couple?

Forums Rise of Angels Discussions What should I do if I can't find a couple?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  30626134 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Participant

Constantly saying that you can find a soul mate on dating sites, but I can’t do it at all and I don’t know what to do in this situation.

Participant

Most likely, you just need to find another dating site. Maybe it will work out there.

Participant

That’s true, not every dating website will provide you with soulmates, you need to understand that. You may even spend more time looking for a website than an actual girlfriend on this website. As for me, hdatinger.uk/reviews/quickflirt/ worked pretty well, and I have a girl that I want to build a serious relationship with, so I believe you should try something like that as well.

Balmely
    Participant

I am looking for a new girlfriend for myself, since I broke up with my ex. We were friends for a long time and I knew her just as long. But I absolutely do not know how to meet new people. I have always had shyness and restraint. How do people now meet on the Internet, do you have any advice?

Participant

Every man needs a relationship and a girl who will be there for you and give you advice and just share the good and the bad. Finding a girl now is not that difficult because you can meet her on the Internet. On this website https://technofaq.org/posts/2019/09/the-advantages-of-internet-dating/ I found information on how to get acquainted with them and why online dating is more profitable than it seems.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept