Go back

What is educational software development?

Forums Rise of Angels Discussions What is educational software development?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  36272959 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Participant

Educational software development is creating or improving educational software using various programming languages and tools. Software development can be used for many purposes, from helping students learn new information to providing an engaging learning experience for teachers.

There are different types of educational software development. These can include desktop applications, mobile applications, web applications, or interactive whiteboards. Desktop applications are typically used in schools and universities, while mobile applications are popular among schools and businesses. Web applications are often used by standalone institutions or as part of a larger web server. Interactive whiteboards allow educators to connect with students inside their classrooms or offices, making it easier for them to provide an engaging learning experience.

There are many different programming languages and tools available for educational software development. Some common ones include Python, Java, C++, MATLAB, Arduino, and Statsmodels.

Participant

Hey, this is a detailed and well researched information. I got a same sort of software for my company a couple of years back. As I provide online services to create custom patches no minimum to my clients globally. I think this software helps me to connect with my clients in a better and productive manner.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept