Go back

What ingredients do you put in a sandwich?

Forums Rise of Angels Discussions What ingredients do you put in a sandwich?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  31121734 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

Participant

Image result for how to make a sandwich
    Layer meats, cheeses, and other sturdy items toward the bottom—they anchor everything. Delicate ingredients like lettuces, sprouts, or fresh herbs go up top. Include a variety of textures. Tender meat and creamy cheese and crisp lettuce (or potato chips! or red onion!) are sandwich staples for a reason.

Participant

I want to try making some sandwiches right now but I don’t really know what to choose so can you please recommend me something here? Thanks.

Participant

You can try some sandwiches with sourdough bread as it’s a healthier alternative to white or whole wheat bread, and here on https://www.edelweissbakeryfl.com/blog/is-sourdough-bread-healthy/ you may read an article on this theme as well too. I’m sure that it will help you to better understand this theme.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept