Go back

war game bug also never gets fixed

Forums Kings of War Technical issues war game bug also never gets fixed

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  34195528 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author

Scam
    Participant

in war game it happens a lot you kill half of the army and the next attack they are magically healed so you loost your army without any effort.

War game is close impossible to beat, but with this bug its even more frustrating.

REeported this allready 1 1/2 year ago, like everything, it never gets fixed.

Participant

i used to be sorting out the most effective web site to be told from home because of corona virus that may well be a damage to Pine Tree State and not capable to complete my study whereas going out thus i made a decision to urge done homework from write my essay for me on-line service which looks to be low-cost however it’s sensible quality of paper obviously

Participant

Good post, very well written. If you need help writing an equally good post, article, or research paper, we will help you paperwritingservices the result will surprise you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept