Go back

wanting to have a relationship

Forums Rise of Angels Discussions wanting to have a relationship

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  30887613 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

Participant

I’ve been wanting to have a relationship with someone for a long time, but I can’t seem to do it. What could be done about it? Maybe there are some ways?

Participant

Without a relationship, it really becomes boring to live, I think and I felt it very strongly not so long ago when I noticed that I had not met anyone for about six months and I did not really like it.

Participant

Yeah, this thing is really useful, I guess that I will use your tips too. Anyway, I don’t really like Tinder and I prefer ordinary dating resources on the Internet. This best site for casual hookup is my favorite one for sure because such reviews really helped me to understand what website is the best one.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept