Go back

Video streaming application

Forums Rise of Angels Discussions Video streaming application

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  34173097 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Participant

Hi. Who can advise a good and reliable development team to develop a video streaming application? How much will it cost?

Participant

The recommendation algorithm analyzes user data from different sources. The Netflix machine learns recommendations for ranking, searching similarity, ratings, and more. Netflix also works with groups of various tastes. Thus, each subscriber fits into many groups that also affect recommendations.

Marranger
    Participant

As for the development team, I would advise you to contact the professionals, learn more. I wanted an app that could combine the best of both worlds to unlock new possibilities and improve productivity. They have done their best to allow users to interact with intelligent digital content added to their real world.

Participant

Cookie clicker is a simple idle game about baking cookies. It’s fun and addictive.

Participant

Lucky))

Participant

Hi there. I think they https://s-pro.io can help you. They work in different areas. Get help on your digital transformation journey by relying on their in-depth expertise in that domain and others. They helped me with creating of digital asset management platform. They are real professionals.

Dylan Roush
    Participant

AIS Technolabs is the best iOS Game Development Company with a specialization in offering iPhone Game Development Services that entertain and adhere to the latest market trends.

Attachments:

Participant

watch ‘Light And Magic’ in UK The upcoming Light & Magic documentary will give Star Wars fans an inside peek at Industrial Light & Magic. The show will examine Industrial Light & Magic’s (ILM) history and legend, from its Oscar-winning past to its current, dominant position in the industry, and everything in between.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept