Go back

Valentine’s Day Lucky Wheel rewards

Forums Eternal Fury Technical issues Valentine’s Day Lucky Wheel rewards

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Level01 4 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Level01
    Participant

At the 2nd server, I didn’t receive the ranking rewards from Valentine’s Day Lucky Wheel.
    Also, the wheel interface got removed too early as some people might have not used their points for redeeming items, although I already used mine.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Good afternoon.

The interface was removed at 00:00 today. The event lasted 5 days. There is no mistake.
    You could not receive a reward if you did not get into the rating.

Level01
    Participant

Good afternoon.

The interface was removed at 00:00 today. The event lasted 5 days. There is no mistake.
    You could not receive a reward if you did not get into the rating.

I’m certain I was ranked somewhere within top 10 at 2nd server as I play there most.

Agent008
      Keymaster

Good afternoon.
      What is your game nickname?

Level01
    Participant

Good afternoon.
    What is your game nickname?

Level01

Agent008
      Keymaster

Good afternoon.
      Thanks. Passed information to the developers. When the answer comes, we will inform you.

Agent008
    Keymaster

I’m certain I was ranked somewhere within top 10 at 2nd server as I play there most.

Good afternoon.
    The developers said that you were in the top 5. But to get the reward you had to score 500 points. You did not score 500 points, so you did not receive a reward. In this case, there is no error.

Level01
    Participant

Good afternoon.
    The developers said that you were in the top 5. But to get the reward you had to score 500 points. You did not score 500 points, so you did not receive a reward. In this case, there is no error.

Thank you for your answer. I’ll keep in mind for the next event.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept