Go back

Unable to login to game on client

Forums Game of Thrones Technical issues Unable to login to game on client

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 2 years ago.

• Author

Participant

Game name: Boann
    Public Server
    ID:3746995030158273932

OK here goes. 2 updates ago whenever I’d try to go outside the castle much of what I saw was “PINK” screen. After a lot of searching for solutions, I discovered Esprit no longer works on Google due that you or Google(not sure which one) no longer supports Adobe. So, I was directed to your game client, loader_en. Followed directions, easy enough. After an hour the thing wanted my email and password. OK.
    Here is where it gets really irritating. The client starts to load the game, screenshots exceeded 512kb and can’t be sent, then at 21%, a white page loaded. No reason why, just a white page with the Esprit logo in the upper left corner. Waited 2 hours, no loading, no gameplay.
    On the web browser I can still play inside the castle, but nothing outside. If this can’t be resolved, I’m going to have to abandon the game. I worked hard and put a lot of time in. I will miss it.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

The game only works in the browser and does not use flash.
    The game does not work in our game client at the moment.

Try updating your browser, changing settings, and clearing your browser cache.

Participant

Did all that before trying the client. It’s curious that an unworking client is offered, seriously why would that be done?
    That you for responding, Goodbye Game of Thrones.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

The game is developed in html 5 format. It does not require a game client to work.

Try increasing virtual memory.

To change the size of your page file, navigate to the “System” section of the Windows Control Panel. Open “Advanced System Settings” and navigate to the “Advanced” tab. Click the “Settings” button under the “Performance” section to open another window. Click on the new window’s “Advanced” tab, and click “Change” under the “Virtual Memory” section.
    https://skr.sh/s93YJZoQlZC?a

Participant

no login possible in game. please fix suddenly. thanks

Agent008
    Keymaster

no login possible in game. please fix suddenly. thanks

Hello.

Please explain the problem in more detail. What exactly happens when you try to enter the game?
    Attach screenshots for clarity.

Ruven0
    Participant

Hello,

Today I am getting a message that says the host server can not be found, when trying to load up the game.

Participant

hel

Hello,

Today I am getting a message that says the host server can not be found, when trying to load up the game.

hello,
    im having same issue

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Yesterday there was a DDoS attack on our domain. Try to log into the game after maintenance is over.
    We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Ruven0
    Participant

Thank you for the update Agent 008. I was able to get in after this.

Now after a couple weeks I am having this issue again. This time I am getting “Connection reset” or it fails to load. I can not even access the login/logout page.

To be able to log in right now to post this I had to leave my connection, and switch to another internet connect to be able to log in. Once I got logged in I am able to switch back to my normal connection and continue as usual. If I log out or close the page I will be stuck trying to get back in again.

Ruven0
    Participant

To add to what I just posted above. I am logged in still, and just tried to go back into the game. It failed to load the game as it could not establish the secure connection, and I got the blank page with the un happy face in the middle again. I am not in the mood to leave my house again to switch the connection to get back into the game…LOL.

My guess is as soon as I close this browser page I will also lose this connection until I am able to go out to a new connection to reset it.

Ruven0
    Participant

Its been hours, and finally was able to get back in. This is difficult considering I can not protect my city during these server lockouts

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

I didn’t quite understand your explanation. From your words, I conclude that the problem is in your Internet connection.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept