Go back

Tracking visitors to your site

Forums Rise of Angels Discussions Tracking visitors to your site

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Arni_ 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Vincent
    Participant

In order to promote my site, I installed a visitor tracking program. I liked the program, I can see the movement of the cursor, scrolling, mouse clicks or a screen taken during the session. This is convenient for site owners who want to improve the quality of their web resource.

fort33
    Participant

I also like this program and I installed it on my account on a social network where guests who visit my page are usually not visible. Now I can view my visitors and see how many are coming in. If a little means you need to fill in interesting information on the page.

jamkowyj
    Participant

Tracking site visitors is a good program, it is needed for bloggers or for the site owner to see the results of the site. I don’t have my own website and I don’t need it, but it helps people.

Emma
    Participant

Keeping track of what a visitor does on your site is very important for promotion. I turned to https://creabl.com/service/session-recording for session recording services, and now I can track where the user clicks and how the user scrolls on my site. With the help of such technologies, I began to understand what my potential clients like.

fort33
    Participant

Although it is impossible to please all site visitors, because each of them has his own opinion on this matter. But still, you should try to fill your account with interesting video facts and other information so that there are more users.

Arni_
    Participant

I very times for you. Now you can track every user action on your site. It is very comfortable. You can always see what your future client wants when he visits your website. Thus, you can make adjustments to the site for all the conveniences of the client.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept