Go back

Suggestions

Forums Dragon Lord Discussions Suggestions

This topic contains 94 replies, has 38 voices, and was last updated by  41586694 3 months ago.

• Author

Maeve
    Keymaster

Dear friends!

Here you can share your suggestions. We will be happy to learn your ideas how to improve the game and make it better for you.

Last edited: 15.07.2020 10:40

Van Mora
    Participant

I know I asked for this before, but after this most recent merge, wouldn’t it be nice to put clan member max to at least 25 people? Thanks

Maeve
    Keymaster

I know I asked for this before, but after this most recent merge, wouldn’t it be nice to put clan member max to at least 25 people? Thanks

I forwarded this suggestion to developers of the game. If they put more members to clan I will inform you back.

Van Mora
    Participant

I am requesting the growth rankings to be bumped up to 50. 20 is too small and only big spenders are getting these top spots. New people and free players should be able to obtain these spots as well. I like the competition for growth contests especially when it is murder weapon, but 20 is just far too little of a rank to get. Either Cross server ranking up to 50 or server 20 would be appreciated. And please do something about it as well and not just forward it to the developers.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  Van Mora.

Participant

красиво все оформлен,можно нажлаждатся

Van Mora
      Participant

no it isn’t or else there wouldn’t have been a suggestions page. It can always get better.

Storm
    Participant

could you look at making the world boss and regular dragons stronger? most don’t get 1 hit on 2 wb’s in a week never mind trying to get 5 for an event. Yesterday 5 people got a hit on the morning one and 4 got a hit on the evening one.
    You put so many big hitters into 1 server that many leave because they can’t advance, so maybe you can put a cap on the smaller regular dragons allowing for the little guys to get the dust that they need as well as the experience in order to advance.

On a side note, everyone is wondering what is happening with the game in Dec when flash dies.

Van Mora
      Participant

I hope this answers your side note. They have already created a desktop application which will later be added to this website. Correct me if I’m wrong but, right now they’re working on how to play Dragon Lord on a browser.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  Van Mora.

Participant

Hi

Monrealka
    Participant

Could you please make Magic ropes buyable or at least give more then 1 per day from chest? Its extremely frustrating collecting them for a month and then getting nothing out of it. Thank you.

Participant

Don’t get chance with capturing King of Beast cause they there when its reset so don’t give others a chance especially those with different time zones

Reelord29
    Participant

I’ve had the Halloween outfit for over a year but I haven’t seen an event for the Halloween pumpkin. Can you add in a new event for Halloween

Maeve
    Keymaster

I’ve had the Halloween outfit for over a year but I haven’t seen an event for the Halloween pumpkin. Can you add in a new event for Halloween

Hello! Thank you for your suggestion! There will be an event for Halloween for sure. When I get the information I’ll certainly make an announcement.

Participant

l’anti game hello they are arching on the dreaded so that it does not make more points at the catacomb. he is always in front of the entrance to the catacob with his several reroll accounts he really does anti-game how the dreaded could do to be able to play the catacomb.can you intervene with this urgent players have left the game. only cocerns on this server 19 here is the name of the genant:sydney-gross/aniayh-barr/wipe58/misswipinou. can you intervene its urgent. sincerly yours (version FR )

Maeve
    Keymaster

l’anti game hello they are arching on the dreaded so that it does not make more points at the catacomb. he is always in front of the entrance to the catacob with his several reroll accounts he really does anti-game how the dreaded could do to be able to play the catacomb.can you intervene with this urgent players have left the game. only cocerns on this server 19 here is the name of the genant:sydney-gross/aniayh-barr/wipe58/misswipinou. can you intervene its urgent. sincerly yours (version FR )

Hello! If you noticed any strange behaviour of a player, please, contact us via the support service. Describe the situation, indicate nickname and server and attach screenshots illustrating the issue.

Lillith
    Participant

I have a suggestion pertaining to Spark Tournament.
    I realize there is some sort of algorithm or otherwise that pairs up the Clans at the start of the week….but I think it needs a little tweak. I don’t think it’s right to fight the same Clan 2 weeks in a row. Whichever clan wins….will likely win again. And then the losing clan is out 2 weeks with no wins….and worse, they LOSE points.
    Can we change that please?

Maeve
      Keymaster

Thank you Lilith. I’ll forward your suggestion to game developers.

Participant

how do I get the things needed to capture a pet?

Which
      Participant

You can get pet catching materials from the final daily devotion chest in Daily Quests, that unlocks when you get 300 points of elf EXP from Daily Quests.

Sometimes, the catching materials were also added to special events for the game, such as anniversary or festival events. However, I’m not sure how often that has happened in recent times.

Narice s88
    Participant

Was wondering if you could add something new for couples besides soulmate and love war. For instance, adding babies that need to be taken care of or anything like that to add something new for the couples in the game to do besides doing dungeons and soulmate everyday.

lana
    Participant

oh

Theonlyghost
    Participant

FIX the world boss server and cross server. So people can not jump the fence on forehand and install themself already by the boss, some of the big players doing that , making it killed very fast so rest of the players hardly have time to run from gate to the boss before it is gone. Cause of those selfish people who know how to jump gate before it gets removed by game.

Theonlyghost
      Participant

here 2 suggestions

Make it that the world boss (not cross server) is immune for damage for first 5 min so every 1 can get hits in that will help a lot against those gate jumpers .

For cross server boss penalize players that gets over the barrier before it starts, with lockout on that cross server boss

Participant

would it be possiable to lower the the recutement cost of 5 star heros since 4 star hero is only 4k and s111 has 4 active players in it 1 red faction 3 blue faction and chance on a merge for us thank you

Maeve
    Keymaster

would it be possiable to lower the the recutement cost of 5 star heros since 4 star hero is only 4k and s111 has 4 active players in it 1 red faction 3 blue faction and chance on a merge for us thank you

Hello! Thank you for your suggestion, I’ll forward it to game-developers.

Participant

would it be possable to have a special tavern to recurte 6 star heros for free players and those who spend little on the game and could there be a solo exp dungeon cus its hard to raise lvls with very low exp even in nm dungeons and when killing monsters could you set the exp as per ur lvl for exp thank you

Maeve
    Keymaster

would it be possable to have a special tavern to recurte 6 star heros for free players and those who spend little on the game and could there be a solo exp dungeon cus its hard to raise lvls with very low exp even in nm dungeons and when killing monsters could you set the exp as per ur lvl for exp thank you

Hi! I’m not sure if it is possible and the devs will do it. However, there will be some events for sure where you’ll be able to obtain such heroes.

Participant

well there is events for 6 star heros but r made for heavy spenders not for low spenders or spenders that get a monthly check so can it be possable to put such heros in the tavern for essence draw to get them so we can do myth i have been playing on s111 for 44 days and entered the event and ended up with 25 shards of pandora im in the event for hades and will end up with 30 or less shards and each 1 needs 50 shards to get. with the exp being so low on nm dungeons and monster kills it took me 1 week to raise from lvl 68 to 69 so can it be possable to raise the exp so we raise lvls faster. and for the client can it be possable to put a refresh button on it cus it seems the reload gives a black screen and i have to log out of the client. on the consution rankings u can replace the 6 star heros with relics wings mounts. thanks

Participant

i see that the reason heavy spenders get the 6 star heros we less spenders dont is the starnet so i would like to request that the starnet is replaced with something else that requires players to work hard in materal dungeons to get the stuff to raise the thing for 5-6 star heros so players that dont have a 6 star hero would get a chance to get 1 or all 4 not just shards for them. would make it alot fair and a little harder for the players with 6 star heros to build up. and i did a compadibility check on the client and it dont work well on windows 10 but works fine with less lag on windows 8. thanks

Participant

next to the game tab it says dragon lord is a hit but more ppl r leaveing to find character build is more to there likeing instead of team building and heavens fury is prob where everyone is going cus its a bigger hit than dragon lord. when is s111 going to get a merge or is the devs closeing down dragon lord i have heard word it may close due to the amount of ppl leaveing it. thanks

Maeve
    Keymaster

next to the game tab it says dragon lord is a hit but more ppl r leaveing to find character build is more to there likeing instead of team building and heavens fury is prob where everyone is going cus its a bigger hit than dragon lord. when is s111 going to get a merge or is the devs closeing down dragon lord i have heard word it may close due to the amount of ppl leaveing it. thanks

Any rumours about the end of Dragon Lord are not true. We do not plan to close it. We’ll announce the merge in the News when the date is settled.

Theonlyghost
    Participant

Would it be possible to make the world boss so that first few min the world boss is immune for damage(not talking about the cross server boss) .. The world boss dies so fast now that a lot of players do not even get rewards for going in.

Maeve
    Keymaster

Theonlyghost

Hello! Thank you for your suggestion. I’ll forward it to our game developers.

Participant

i have the greatest of all suggestions would be awesome if they could add talent skills to auto fighting like all the other skills and can there be more free events and less paid or spender events still be awesome to be able to recute 6 star heros in a special tavern for those that cant pay to enter into the events to get any and not allow those that have 6 star heros to recute them and make it only for the ones that dont have any thanks

Maeve
    Keymaster

i have the greatest of all suggestions would be awesome if they could add talent skills to auto fighting like all the other skills and can there be more free events and less paid or spender events still be awesome to be able to recute 6 star heros in a special tavern for those that cant pay to enter into the events to get any and not allow those that have 6 star heros to recute them and make it only for the ones that dont have any thanks

Hello! Thank you for the suggestion. I’ll forward it to the game developers.

Participant

there is lots of issues in dragon lord and its not the game causeing the issues its not designed for client and only runs and works properly on flash if they want it to run and work properly on another platform such as client they have to redesign the game to run it other wise it will only run flash and running it on client will cause the game a whole lot of issues they cant fix cus fixing 1 will cause another to happen like wings trial it dont work properly and kicks u out on floor 1 or floor 49 and u waste all ur wing stones and mount race my mounts mood is 114 and i finished 1st every time but the game said i lost and it happened 5x today so redesigning dragon lord will fix every problem it has so it will work right on client heavens fury works right on client cus it was designed for client and dragon lord was designed for flash so this will help dragon lord work right thanks

Maeve
    Keymaster

there is lots of issues in dragon lord and its not the game causeing the issues its not designed for client and only runs and works properly on flash if they want it to run and work properly on another platform such as client they have to redesign the game to run it other wise it will only run flash and running it on client will cause the game a whole lot of issues they cant fix cus fixing 1 will cause another to happen like wings trial it dont work properly and kicks u out on floor 1 or floor 49 and u waste all ur wing stones and mount race my mounts mood is 114 and i finished 1st every time but the game said i lost and it happened 5x today so redesigning dragon lord will fix every problem it has so it will work right on client heavens fury works right on client cus it was designed for client and dragon lord was designed for flash so this will help dragon lord work right thanks

Hello! Thank you for your feedback. I’ll forward it to the game developers.

Theonlyghost
    Participant

Theonlyghost

You Have heard anything yet from dev’s about suggestion to make world boss immune for damage for first few min ? Since there always a few already jumped the fence (Hugh BR’s) and able to hit before first can get to dragon.
    Smaller players basically all below the 50mill or so do not even get a reward for hitting cause it dies to fast!

Maeve
    Keymaster

Theonlyghost

You Have heard anything yet from dev’s about suggestion to make world boss immune for damage for first few min ? Since there always a few already jumped the fence (Hugh BR’s) and able to hit before first can get to dragon.
    Smaller players basically all below the 50mill or so do not even get a reward for hitting cause it dies to fast!

As far as I know, they got the suggestion but we still do not know if they will make the world boss immune.

Participant

i have this suggestion makeing the smaller dragons give dust bottles after every kill and the enchanted dragons give dust per hit since the enchanted dragons r much harder than the other dragons and they should make a vip tavern to recurt the 6 star heros which a certain vip lvl and certain amount of essence will get u a 6 star hero but make it u can only recute the hero 1x if u want to starnet the hero u must join the events and pay for them and the players with the hero cant recute the hero at all this will make for a fair game for all.

Participant

here is a suggestion why not make all the bosses stronger cus im now ult 8 with 27m br and have spent enough to get hades and demon stalker but not incline to spend anymore on the rest of the 6 star heros and with 1 6 star demon stalker and 3 5 stars heros i can kill the wb alone in 10 mins makeing a exclusive vip tavern to recrute 6 star heros would help alot since there is an exclusive vip dungeons. war is an unfair advatange when there is more players in 1 faction than the other so i suggest locking war til both sides have the same numbers of players to do war.

Maeve
    Keymaster

here is a suggestion why not make all the bosses stronger cus im now ult 8 with 27m br and have spent enough to get hades and demon stalker but not incline to spend anymore on the rest of the 6 star heros and with 1 6 star demon stalker and 3 5 stars heros i can kill the wb alone in 10 mins makeing a exclusive vip tavern to recrute 6 star heros would help alot since there is an exclusive vip dungeons. war is an unfair advatange when there is more players in 1 faction than the other so i suggest locking war til both sides have the same numbers of players to do war.

Hello! Thank you for your suggestion, I’ll forward it to our developers.

Participant

dragon lord aka dragon awaken is the same game and when i quit dragon awaken back in 2018 i started dragon lord thinking it wasnt dragon awaken but it was so i played to see all the unfair disadvantages that the game gives new players but players that start the game when it first came out payes more and gets better advantages then any other player so yet again i quit dragon lord and i was the only red faction member when i left after playing 113 days there was 2 other players in the blue faction and 1 player made an alt character and put it in blue faction on the same server s111 here is my suggestion at every merge they can delete every non active character on the server. thats what game hollywood does when they merge servers and they have done that in wartune and very successful at it for all the yrs wartune has been out on the web site of theres. my character name is pauleen i played on s111 for 113 days and it needs a merge but i dont play anymore so i dont care anymore delete my character and ban me if u dont like what i say.

Maeve
    Keymaster

dragon lord aka dragon awaken is the same game and when i quit dragon awaken back in 2018 i started dragon lord thinking it wasnt dragon awaken but it was so i played to see all the unfair disadvantages that the game gives new players but players that start the game when it first came out payes more and gets better advantages then any other player so yet again i quit dragon lord and i was the only red faction member when i left after playing 113 days there was 2 other players in the blue faction and 1 player made an alt character and put it in blue faction on the same server s111 here is my suggestion at every merge they can delete every non active character on the server. thats what game hollywood does when they merge servers and they have done that in wartune and very successful at it for all the yrs wartune has been out on the web site of theres. my character name is pauleen i played on s111 for 113 days and it needs a merge but i dont play anymore so i dont care anymore delete my character and ban me if u dont like what i say.

Hello! Thank you for sharing your feedback.

coringa-s1
    Participant

que dia vai abri um servido novo?

Participant

hello can somebody please tell me when a new server is expected to be released? i see that several were released in lump fashion all about 3 months ago but theres not been another released since then. Is it expressly random or is there some modicum of schedule that is adhered to regarding the release of new servers? thank you kindly 🙂

Maeve
    Keymaster

hello can somebody please tell me when a new server is expected to be released? i see that several were released in lump fashion all about 3 months ago but theres not been another released since then. Is it expressly random or is there some modicum of schedule that is adhered to regarding the release of new servers? thank you kindly 🙂

Hello! The new servers will release soon, we are waiting for the servers list from our developers.

Chombo
    Participant

Can you read my poseiden suggestion please

Maeve
    Keymaster

Can you read my poseiden suggestion please

Hello! Thank you for your suggestion. I’ve forwarded it to game developers, they will study your suggestion.

Participant

A great solution for those who are doing business here. I can share with you a [url=https://cookieclickercity.com]cookie clicker[/url] a great clicking game. Here you can explore the business model that has evolved from prehistoric to modern times.

Participant

Step into style & comfort with our fashionable shoes! Crafted with the highest quality materials, our shoes have been designed to make you look & feel stylish at any occasion. With a selection of trendy colors & textures, you can find the perfect pair to match your individual look. Whether it’s a day in the office or a night out, these fashionable shoes will make sure you look your best.

Attachments:

Participant

Get ready to experience the floral beauty of House of Flowers! Our flower shops in Lahore offer a wide selection of stunning blooms and arrangements to suit any occasion. From classic roses to unique and exotic flowers, you’re sure to find something special for your special someone. With our prompt delivery service, you can have your desired bouquet delivered right to their doorstep in no time. Shop with us today and enjoy the beauty that only House of Flowers can provide!

Attachments:

Participant

Nembutal online in Europe kaufen

Home

Email – sales@nembutalkaufen.com

Home

Home

Home

Home

Strona główna

Accueil

Casa

What are barbiturates? barbituratesare a class of drugs that act as central nervous system depressants and can therefore be used as tranquilizers, hypnotics, and anticonvulsants. They are also used as anesthetics for medical and veterinary purposes. Barbiturates were first synthesized in the late 19th century and used extensively in the early 20th century for a variety of conditions including insomnia, anxiety, neonatal abstinence syndrome (NAS), and migraines. However, their use has declined in recent years due to the availability of safer and more effective drugs. There are two main types of barbiturates: short-acting and long-acting. Short-acting barbiturates are typically used to induce anesthesia while long-acting barbiturates are used to maintain anesthesia. duration of anesthesia. Barbiturates are classified as Schedule II drugs in the United States and are therefore only available by prescription. They are also controlled substances in many other countries.buy sodium pentobarbital legal, buy sodium pentobarbital, buy nembutal in germany , buy sodium pentobarbital online

Participant

Nembutal online in Europe kaufen

Home

Email – sales@nembutalkaufen.com

Home

Home

Home

Home

Strona główna

Accueil

Casa

What are barbiturates? barbituratesare a class of drugs that act as central nervous system depressants and can therefore be used as tranquilizers, hypnotics, and anticonvulsants. They are also used as anesthetics for medical and veterinary purposes. Barbiturates were first synthesized in the late 19th century and used extensively in the early 20th century for a variety of conditions including insomnia, anxiety, neonatal abstinence syndrome (NAS), and migraines. However, their use has declined in recent years due to the availability of safer and more effective drugs. There are two main types of barbiturates: short-acting and long-acting. Short-acting barbiturates are typically used to induce anesthesia while long-acting barbiturates are used to maintain anesthesia. duration of anesthesia. Barbiturates are classified as Schedule II drugs in the United States and are therefore only available by prescription. They are also controlled substances in many other countries.buy sodium pentobarbital legal, buy sodium pentobarbital, buy nembutal in germany , buy sodium pentobarbital online

Participant

I think the best suggestion I can offer is: FIX THE DAM BUGS IN THIS GAME. I know you are aware of most of the problems because I have submitted several tickets for different bugs.
    Sadly, I fear that Espirit has no intention of fixing the problems. Many of us are sure that the problems (and no repairs to them) are deliberate and this is because they are trying to get all of us to quit and go to a different game. Because the problems are so many and affect nearly all parts of play, no one is recharging. These problems began nearly one year ago.

I guess the point of this post is to ask. Are you going to fix the bugs or not? and Are the bugs a way to shut down the game ?

Participant

Hi there! I appreciate your suggestion. I am going to forward it to our development team for review. There’s a chance that future updates will strengthen the dragon and bosses. tunnel rush

nameless DM S3
    Participant

Hello dear Dragon Lord players and Esprit,i was wondering for a long time “why there’s no clan wars?”
    Today mostly any game with clan system have also clan wars in game, to see which clan is best,and somehow Dragon Lord don’t have any clan wars activity.So i’m here to suggest some ideas about it.

First suggestion is that clan wars may work same as any other Cross Server Arena battles, every 2 weeks starts preliminary battles, working same as war of gods, 1 vs 1 battles with clan point system, ranking table gives information about what clan have most points, if you win in 1 vs 1 battle against any other clan your clan gains points,if you loose,your clan looses points also. Preliminary battles lasts for 30 minutes, after that all members have 5 minutes to prepare while server calculates battle system of top 16 clans by points, and after that starts first top 16 battles, randomly or generated by points Clan vs Clan ,battle mechanics may be same as Faction War,winner side is who got most points in those 25 minutes or managed to kill opponents Goddess.When first round of 16 clans is ended, on next day starts Top 8 battles, and top 4 battles, on next day team gold and team silver to find out 1st and 3rd place.

Adding new currency into exchange shop called “Clan badge” or else,and adding there shards of 5* or 6* hero, 1 mount, 1 relic and maybe 1 wing skin? for secondary items 1 set of fashion equipment, and flag with fiend’s ring materials.You can get clan points same way as king crests, every clan members gets in mail clan points according to points gotten in preliminary battle, 10 points =1 Clan points (maximum of 5.000 points in preliminary battles) and also generated by places in finals.

Adding title for first 3 places clans,and unique timed mount what will be able to use only leader of the winning clan,giving its owner a slight speed boost as always 😛

That’s all i wanted to say, maybe someone have something to suggest to, feel free to add your suggestion 😛 and sorry for mistakes,i know my english is bad .P

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by  nameless DM S3.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by  nameless DM S3.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  Maeve.

SnowFox
    Participant

Thank you for your offer. We will definitely give it to the devs. This is a great idea for healthy competition.

Which
    Participant

There is a Clan feature which is apparently not yet implemented, called ‘Rivalry.’ It might be something close to what you want.

If it’s an elaborate or serious event, then it would be best to be cautious about adding in stuff from ‘War’ like the goddess. It would probably reduce to one side having someone who can quickly take out goddess, so does. That doesn’t necessarily relate to the Clan as a whole, nor is it a trait of most Clans. Also, I’m not sure if Clans have their own deities yet. As for members, Clans usually prefer fairly active members for contributions and other things (hence why the relatively active S3 provides our top two Clans in the early phase of the merged server), which is useful in general – it encourages active engagement with the game, and hence a more active community around it. Many other things can distract from that, so it’s useful to have a community like the Clan where members of different types can all contribute in a similar fashion.

This event would lead to a few possible problems. One is the centralisation of Clans. If stronger players gather in one Clan, then they essentially get automatic wins. Say that IMHOTEP and Nyssa were in the same Clan and came online for this, for instance. That’s already a lot of quick wins against most normal Clans. Further, players can usually easily leave their current Clans if they want, for the event, then decide again. An event like this would require some more barriers to players transferring Clans, and I’m not sure if that’s desired.

Here at DL, even our Clan gets only a couple of people online for Clan Boss. So a Clan War might not be that relevant, it would involve only a small amount of members. You mention both War of Gods and faction War in your comment, but one is team-vs-team (albeit with certain tournament-specific buffs, just as the other main PvP area – BG – allows for things like hope) and the other is character-vs-character. Everlasting Battle is a sort of fusion, like Love Arena but with more players. Which one would you propose for the Clan war? Further, Clans aren’t factions, so having a repeat of the same war style would be misleading. Clans of the same faction are still not at war in the same way.

We already have a faction shop, so I’m not sure if we need a separate shop for each subdivision of the faction. Besides, more ways to get king crests or even faction badge could be useful, so you could just use that. Especially over here, since many event finals never occur. If you had a Clan currency, then the game would have to encourage you more to join a Clan – at present, they are player-organised groups which people can opt to join or not to join. However, as said, a Clan is a part of the faction. The faction already has a currency, so adding further currencies for aspects of it seems to unnecessarily multiply these things. Adding different currencies for everything possible might also imply further sub-divisions in the other currencies such as honour, champion, bravery, etc. If discretion is the better part of valour, perhaps we should have a black market as well.

If such an event happened here on DL, it would likely be broken and to lead to players complaining about it. So it might still have a limited relevance to us. It would also be potentially unbalanced, but that’s not new to this game’s events.

nameless DM S3
    Participant

As this game dont have so much players, why don’t esprit portal make a referral system into game? with rewards, it will be goal for players to bring their friends into game, rewards can be on recharge and leveling scale like so :

|referral reached level 50 – claim 200 diamonds,5.000.000 gold and 15 material packs
    |referral reached level 60 – claim 350 diamonds,10.000.000 gold and 25 material packs
    |referral reached level Ultimate 1 -claim 500 diamonds,25.000.000 gold,40 material packs and 5 mount card shards
    |referral reached level Ultimate 5 -claim 1.000 diamonds,50.000.000 gold, 100 material packs and 15 mount card shards
    |referral reached level Ultimate 10 – claim 2.500 diamonds,100.000.000 gold, 200 material packs and 30 mount card shards.
    |5 referrals reached Ultimate 1 – claim 250 ambers,exclusive B class mount,exclusive title
    |10 referrals reached Ultimate 10 – claim 2.000 ambers, exclusive S class mount and title.

also maybe it will be good to put a % for recharging, like get 5% amber on your account from every recharges from your referrals

leveling rewards can be claimed as much time as much friend reached that level. All this is just example of how can it be, im sure this idea will bring a lot of players into game.
    this system can stay in [Rewards hall]and have for every player their own referral link to send in FB,OK,VK,google or any other.

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by  nameless DM S3.

Which
    Participant

Although half of those members would sooner or later be driven away by their newer servers getting thrown into an uneven merger of 15-15,000 servers. While making a referral system might make this game less able to alienate new members initially, it will still probably manage due to being very determined to do so.

SirKilll
    Participant

Give it a rest Hanzo,,,,,You have your head so far up Reapers ass you could not see the light of day.

You come on here like you care and you do not. Your crew are bullies and going out of your way to drive people away. THAT is one of the BIG reasons so many people are leaving.

Why would I bring friends here to deal with cretins like you and Reaper? We get no chance at anything with Reaper 1 shotting everything in game. Even tonight,,,80 mill BR and he just HAD to go 1 shot Isera.

If we cannot build ourselves up,,,why would we continue here?

You are full of s*it and it smells to high heaven.

nameless DM S3
    Participant

ehhehe…maybe lets close that camping in Faction war event? its pvp event as i said already, so any strategy is useful, bulling will start when we dont let anyone to mine, but i dont go that far again without reason,i made agreement long ago when i was in amity,and from that day i started to use all kinds of sneaky and “unfair” strategies in pvp events like BG (last time i was there on lvl 69…) and Faction War, which all of amity players seems not to like.
    This way at least we make war go on full length of 20-25 minutes, not only that someone from top players on both side kill goddess in two minutes.

Lillith
    Participant

Here’s an idea that many might like…NO RELICS ALLOWED in Cross server Arena. TOO Many times, the opponent has a relic like Murder Weapon, and the opposing team has NO CHANCE to even get a hit in. Where is the fairness in that? There are many times some Relics CAN’T be gotten by all players as well, so why penalize people for not having the same advantage? I think it would be more challenging, and maybe more FUN to not allow Relic use in Cross-Server Arena.

Attachments:

Lillith
    Participant

Well, on talking with other people…apparently not seen as good idea, so I’m wrong apparently. So, ignore the post.

Participant

Banning relics would probably be unnecessary, given the others things that are allowed. It would just mean that some other powerful things now have fewer counters.

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by  21763216.
    • This reply was modified 5 years ago by  21763216.

Which
    Participant

A few of us did discuss this with you, and here are some points that came up.

1. Some heroes can have similar effects to relics. You’d still be allowing 6-star heroes, etc., so banning relics seems uncalled for. Further, heroes like Hell Keeper or charm/polymorph users can function similarly to relics already. So if you banned a charm relic, then people could still use charm, for instance.
    2. Fights like those against Joseph (in the case of this tournament) were likely to end in a one-shot anyway, or something like it.
    3. Relics that increase stats are quite similar to just increasing the stats themselves, and that’s allowed.
    4. Cross-server Arena does have buffs that increase damage anyway, over time, as well as HP. So in that sense damage increasing relics aren’t that different from the format itself. It’s an artificial context, so it’s possibly exaggerated to say that relics shouldn’t be allowed. This arrangement does benefit the predominant ATK-HP-focussed builds (as does the ability of just about everything to bypass DEF), and these generally arrange their stats such that murder weapon will benefit them anyway. But they don’t just benefit from relics.
    5. There’s already enough imbalance to make some players one-shot most people, so banning relics is again not really solving much.
    6. Relics as they are play an important role in the set-up of the game, and things would have to adjust to a situation without them. Further, there are still chance elements, etc.

Of course, there are some somewhat reasonable points to be made about relics. They do make the element of luck a more significant one, potentially, and unlike skills with effects (that can easily be balanced, as in many games where moves with such side-effects might deal less damage etc) the relics can typically function with any move. They can also make AoE attacks more important. Further, some combinations of relics, etc., are said to be broken or non-functional. However, players might not be aware of this from the relic’s description etc. Nonetheless, making relics a target – in the suggested way – would seem to be disproportionate given the other factors present.

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by  Which.

Lillith
    Participant

So…this isn’t an issue, but a suggestion for the game…I have reached the max in Exp…I CANNOT get more. So, the exp faeries I STILL get are going to waste.
    What if we could trade them to other players? Or even just gift them to other players? I have a number of friends who would benefit from the faeries, and it would free space in my bag.
    What do you think?

Anthea
    Participant

Good idea. I´d suggest to do a similar thing, but with dragons. Maybe gift really strong dragons to free players who can´t get one, because they don´t have dragons in Consumption Ranking.

Which
    Participant

Gifting the EXP fairies might be unbalanced, especially on newer servers where they can still give a substantial boost to levelling. They did add the synthesise option, allowing you to reduce the number of EXP fairies you keep. There have been a few suggestions about this kind of problem on Dragon Awaken, and they seem to have followed one of them by including gold-based fairies as well. I’m not sure if there will be an option to recycle them from one form of fairy to the other. However, they do seem to be attempting to deal with this problem, so there might be some easier way to dispose of them or use them introduced later.

Re: dragons and free players. As far as dragons go, there is one dragon reserved for free players only. It is called ‘Garona,’ and it looks like this:

smell-ya-later

IMO this improves the game’s balance immeasurably, since it gives free players a chance to keep up with others who have strong dragons.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Which.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Which.
    Attachments:

Piezo
    Participant

Mostofthetimeyouc~!@#uallycompleteasentencewithoutsettingoffthelanguagefiler… Butasyoucanseefromthi@#$ample,simple,non-offensive,messagescansetitoff… Duetothefacttha$%~!notrecognizingspaces,itwillcombinelettersfromseperatewordstoformwordsdeemedoffensive… Toaddinsulttoinjury,ifasentencedoesnotp!@#thelanguagefilter,theoffensivepartisfilteredandallspacesremoved… Thismakesthemessage$@#treamlyhardtoread… Thelistofwordsthatarefilteredincludeforeignslangwhichtrigger@#$@sonthefilter… Thisi%~!tremlyfrustratingwhenyoudon’tevenknowwhyyoursentencewasfiltered…

Thispostwasdesignedsotha@#$@how!@#actlywhatweseeingame… Andtoillustratetheneedforthefiltertobereworkedsotha#$@#notahindrancetotheplayers…

Just in case you are not fluent in filterese, here is the original text before running it through the game filter…

Most of the time you can usually complete a sentence without setting off the language filer… But as you can see from this example, simple, non-offensive, messages can set it off… Due to the fact that its not recognizing spaces, it will combine letters from seperate words to form words deemed offensive… To add insult to injury, if a sentence does not pass the language filter, the offensive part is filtered and all spaces removed… This makes the messages extreamly hard to read… The list of words that are filtered include foreign slang which triggers hits on the filter… This is extremly frustrating when you don’t even know why your sentence was filtered…

This post was designed so that it shows exactly what we see in game… And to illustrate the need for the filter to be reworked so that its not a hindrance to the players…

Which
    Participant

Good suggestion, Piezo. The removal of spaces is a nuisance, plus the language filter is very easily set off.

Participant

I would LOVE to see this finally fixed. Great post Piezo!

Participant

Would be helpful if we could use pet shards and hero shards in the shard store

Lillith
    Participant

Agreed!!! Can you change that to use ALL the shards????

Onii
    Participant

can you admins plz make or suggest to whoever , that we would like more pet shards in auction boss, they’re all the same br , so who cares if one looks like a pirate or one looks christmas just let us have more of a variety to bid for. thx

Onii
    Participant

hi , im hoping snowfox can answer this, but im just wondering if you guys have the power to raise the strength of dragons and stuff like world boss, since everything on my server dies quite quickly and i cannot give fair chance to others on my server to get any decent rewards because i kill things quite quickly and effortlessly, i can only imagine s1-s28. i used to be a gm on dragon awaken and i do understand that (snowfox and whoever) cannot change everything since this is a more recent site for the game and you probably get all the updates from the more original sites, but i do not fully understand there power limits of this game, can you please explain and if you do have some kind of power, please make world boss MUCH STRONGER, and pretty much everything else .. ty

Leon Gross
    Participant

While i agree once again with Innoruuk (the all powerful), this would be something based on the top 10 of your serve in my opinion. For instance I am on server 47 which during the merge we got Adrien Glenn who if he shows up to fight the WB it dies very fast, but if he does not we normally beat it with only couple of mins or even seconds to spare if at all.

While on the other hand Pet Boss, i have not been in a group that can beat it in over a week, can that be weaker or again based on servers?

Map Dragons should be made MUCH MUCH stronger though. Even though we have all small players on my server other than Adrien, there are at least 60 active players (20 min my clan that play every day), and all dragons die extremely fast. This includes the ancient dragon that only appears once a week, and is normally circled by 10+ players when it lands and is killed before most of us even get to see it, even though we are waiting on the landing pad. In my opinion (which means zip) this dragon should be the hardest on each serve, i mean its the dragon for all the Ultra players.

If there is anything that can be done about 1 or all of these items please make this happen, thank you and thank you for creating this wonderful game!

Which
    Participant

Cross-server Boss has been relatively weak recently, since the evening version scaled down by a large amount. Maybe you’ve just been unlucky with rooms. Since it’s meant as a cross-server event, having it be based on servers would be contrary to the point.

There have been frequent complaints about the Ancient Catacombs Dragon, and those are possibly justified. However, there are stronger variants of the map dragons, the enchanted dragons available from ult. 8 onwards. Further, the dragons have been bugged and producing a much stronger variant after each maintenance. Making them stronger by default would be punishing to earlier servers where they still take a while to kill, while having them scale would be slightly redundant given that the enchanted dragons are already stronger dragon variants that scale. The enchanted dragons already take a long time for people to kill, typically, so having the normal dragons last for long would be unnecessarily tedious. Besides, people in this game can grow unnaturally large quite quickly, and several variants have players of around 400M+ BR. To make the dragons last long for such players, they’d often have to become almost impossible for others to kill at a decent rate.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  Which.

Which
    Participant

Onii, SnowFox hasn’t replied to your threads yet, but that’s possibly because they’re too busy re-enacting the war of the Iliad:

Iliad

Onii
    Participant

just waiting for a response….

A-team
    Participant

World boss only lasts a few seconds on our server

Which
    Participant

That’s probably also the case on most servers of Dragon Awaken. However, events are rarely fixed (or even useful), because gameplay generally isn’t a focus in this cash shop masquerading as a game. It sort of balances itself out, though: events aren’t useful or interesting, so you can mostly just ignore them.

SnowFox
    Participant

Onii, SnowFox hasn’t replied to your threads yet, but that’s possibly because they’re too busy re-enacting the war of the Iliad:

Iliad

Dragon Lord team members do not play on live servers. If this player poses as an administration representative, write to us about it and take a screenshot of the chat.

Onii
    Participant

Make both cross server bosses stronger, especially evening one. morning one meh, but yeah. . also reminder for ancient catacomb and world boss ty.

Participant

Good luck with boss carnival… all they do is close tickets that have been submitted with no action
    Freyja

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  20818206.

coringa-s1
    Participant

coloquem mais heróis no ¨ttavern¨

Maeve
    Keymaster

Hello coringa-s1!
    Could be so kind as to give some more details about your topic?

coringa-s1
    Participant

coloquem herois 6 estrela no ¨get essence¨
    por favor

Which
    Participant

I think that Coringa is suggesting adding more heroes, especially 6-star heroes, to the Tavern where they can be purchased for essence.

I wouldn’t mind this suggestion being implemented, but it has been suggested before and it is unlikely to happen. At the same time, the unavailability of heroes like Vera, Kitsune, and Arcane Witch does seem unnecessary, since few people would even use them for anything other than combinations. Adding some heroes with new, different abilities to the Tavern would probably make the game more interesting for veteran players, however.

coringa-s1
    Participant

isso mesmo, se nao atualizar a tavern pra quer tela então
    acreditos que muitos nao usa ela mais

Maeve
    Keymaster

isso mesmo, se nao atualizar a tavern pra quer tela então
    acreditos que muitos nao usa ela mais

Hello!
    Which is right concerning heroes like Vera, Kitsune, and Arcane Witch.
    At the same time we often get suggestions adding 6-7* heroes into different events. They sometimes appear in events but this happens very seldom.
    I see interesting the idea of adding some new unusual heroes that would make gameplay more fascinating. I will try to forward this idea to the development team.

coringa-s1
    Participant

thank you

the world boss is dieing in under 1 round at the end the damage tole says a lvl 18 boost… i am the only one that dose world boss on my server the server only has 12 people total, 5 in my faction, 3 in my clan and most faction or clan events i find myself alone against a weak game program….
    is there a way to base a monster bosses like world boss on the servers total BR? i mean i cant even get the basic requierments for some events unless i strip all my equipment and heros off.

Maeve
    Keymaster

the world boss is dieing in under 1 round at the end the damage tole says a lvl 18 boost… i am the only one that dose world boss on my server the server only has 12 people total, 5 in my faction, 3 in my clan and most faction or clan events i find myself alone against a weak game program….
    is there a way to base a monster bosses like world boss on the servers total BR? i mean i cant even get the basic requierments for some events unless i strip all my equipment and heros off.

Hello! Thank your for your suggestion. I will forward it to our development team so that they could study it. It is possible that that bosses and dragon may be strenghtened in further updates.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept