Go back

Short tutorial video

Forums Rise of Angels Discussions Short tutorial video

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  fort33 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

Vincent
    Participant

The site of our institute has all the information for applicants and students in a text version, but not everyone is able to perceive information in such a volume. Therefore, we plan to develop our own videos, which we will post on our website. Short videos are better perceived and better tell in 30 seconds about the advantages of our institution.

Sheldon
    Participant

I started doing business not long ago, now I’m thinking about how to advertise a product, you gave good advice – launching a small video is better than written advertising. If I contact you to shoot a video for me. You can help me, of course not for free. As I understand it, you make such videos, if I send photos showing my goods – you can make a video or not.

mikli
    Participant

Sheldon! I don’t think you are doing the right thing. The author of the topic himself needs help in developing videos, and you are already loading him with your work. After all, you can find a professional developer who already has experience and entrust him with the creation of a video.

valtt79
    Participant

I completely agree with the previous commentary mikli, the author needs help in creating videos where everything will be clear to the student and not load his head with a large amount of information he does not understand .. I can advise you to look here: https://explain.ninja/
    maybe this is exactly what you need .. good luck

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by  valtt79.

jamkowyj
    Participant

Advertising agencies make high-quality videos in which in 20 seconds they will convey all the most useful and necessary information to the consumer. You need to find such an agency through the Internet.

fort33
    Participant

That’s right! It is necessary to involve young students in learning in the way that is most suitable for them. A short video will not take much time and will bring great benefits. So it will be even more interesting for applicants to study.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept