Go back

Secure printing

Forums Dragon Lord Discussions Secure printing

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Derange 3 days, 23 hours ago.

• Author

Participant

Secure printing is a method of ensuring that sensitive or confidential documents are only printed by authorized individuals. There are several ways to achieve secure printing, including:

Authentication: Requiring users to enter a password or use a secure ID card before printing.

Encryption: Encrypting the document before it is sent to the printer to prevent unauthorized access.

Pull printing: Also known as “follow-me” printing, this method allows the user to release their document at the printer only after they have verified their identity at the device.

Audit trails: Keeping a log of all print jobs, including the user, document, and time of print, to aid in any future investigations.

Secure print release: This feature allows users to store print jobs in a queue, and then release them only when they are physically present at the printer, to prevent someone else from picking up their printouts.

Derange
    Participant

I recently bought my own company and inherited it from my father. He ran the company well, but it is time to adopt a new perspective and solutions. To simplify the work, I have ordered a computer program from hire full stack developer that would do some of the work automatically without the presence of a person. They are still writing the program, do you think it is a good company?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept