Go back

Rent a minibus Munich

Forums Rise of Angels Discussions Rent a minibus Munich

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  valtt79 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

Vincent
    Participant

I’m a college professor and my students and I are going on a field trip to Munich soon. I am looking for a rental car, specifically we need a minibus for a small group of people to rent for a few hours.

petruk
    Participant

Are you booking hotel rooms? When ordering, you need to indicate that you want a minibus for the entire stay in the hotel and that’s it. No problem, hotel managers know everything and how to do it.

Participant

I hope you have an interesting trip. I can recommend a good portal to search for car rental. According to all the parameters the company will choose a comfortable transport

Participant

Надеюсь, у вас будет интересная поездка. Я могу порекомендовать хороший портал для поиска проката автомобилей. https://8rental.com/rent-minibus-driver-munich; Анкор: аренда микроавтобуусов в Мюнхене
      According to all the parameters the company will choose a comfortable transport

Participant

I hope you have an interesting trip. I can recommend a good portal for finding car rentals.
    https://8rental.com/rent-minibus-driver-munich ; Анкор: minibus hire munich
    According to all the parameters the company will choose a comfortable transport

MarkSnow
    Participant

In Munich you can find thousands of things, including minibus rental, it is just a matter of taking the time to do a search, in less than a day you will find a minibus rental, it is something that many tourists usually rent, That’s why I’m telling you, I don’t think it’s going to be impossible for you to find something like that when you’re in the city of Munich

Maksim Gilonov
    Participant

As for me, this is a very good idea for spending your leisure time, and it will be interesting for you and your students will also be informative to learn something about this city. I heard that there are services that provide such an opportunity, and you can find any information on the Internet about this, I think that the sooner you start, the better for you

VansLucky
    Participant

I don’t think it’s SO complicated because it’s getting a minibus or car rental around the city of Munich, it’s usually a service contracted by tourists, so it’s very possible that you’ll get this service near places with many tourists, like an airport or a bus station for example, the most likely and safest thing is in the center of Munich, there will be this very safe service

valtt79
    Participant

I can’t help but agree Munich is a very beautiful city I lived there for a while I had to drive out of town so I definitely needed to do something and I was looking for an inexpensive car rental.. try looking here:minibus hire munich

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept