Go back

Rakshasa is down ?

Forums Dark Omen Technical issues Rakshasa is down ?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  FuNNy_KiJiN 5 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Participant

Is there an update in progress in Rakshasa ?
    The game won’t load. Not even the flashplayer is loading. Is there any fix on the way?

• This topic was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by  20541213.
    Last edited: 29.09.2018 01:17

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Hi, if I understand correctly you mean Rakshasa (the game). If it so, please ask this question on Rakshasa’s forum.

Participant

sorry i search forum for rakshasa street but not found… my rakshasa street already login but at blank screen only change server and buy ingot can be click… any issued??? or maintenance… before that happen there is popup error loading map

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

sorry i search forum for rakshasa street but not found… my rakshasa street already login but at blank screen only change server and buy ingot can be click… any issued??? or maintenance… before that happen there is popup error loading map

Hi, forum was added to the portal – https://espritgames.com/forum/go/rakshasa/

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by  FuNNy_KiJiN.

The forum ‘Technical issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept