Go back

Piano in Windsor, UK

Forums Rise of Angels Discussions Piano in Windsor, UK

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  32938899 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author

Participant

Does anyone of you know where I can find a piano in Windsor, UK? I have moved there recently and know nothing of the area, the town and its whereabouts.

Participant

I used to live in Windsor some time ago, but then I moved to Slough, because Windsor is very expensive. It is a very popular tourist place because of Eton and the Castle.

Participant

Don’t know how you soliloquy about prices in Windsor can help her find a good piano. As far as I remember, there are no big piano shops there, just a few tailor’s in Eton. So perhaps if you need steinway model d – look price and read reviews about it online. Then ask them to orientate you about how to get this model delivered to your house.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept