Go back

Payment issues

Forums Dragon Lord Technical issues Payment issues

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Storm 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author

Maeve
    Keymaster

Dear friends!

If you have any payment issues such as:
    you recharged ambers and didn’t get anything
    you recharged less than you had to
    the payment service stucks
    your card isn’t accepted
    your payment was rejected etc.

FIRST of all, please, contact our support service as soon as possible.
    This is forum, so, your issue can simply get lost between the other topics.

If you want to claim a payment issue at forum anyway, please, claim it here in this thread. This thread is pinned and will be checked regularly.

How to claim payment issue to support service or at forum?
    – Indicate your nickname and server number.
    – Specify the problem
    – Take a screencapture of the error or the proof of payment (reference number) and attach them to your claim.

No claims without proofs or whines will be accepted.

Last edited: 16.07.2020 05:22

Participant

why cant i recharge i recharged yesterday fine but today i tried 6x and a web page comes up and its all black and says connecting waiting for a sercure xolla waiting for a cache stuff like that but it wont go to my card seclection to recharge before i recharged through the client just fine on a daily basis now a web page comes up and it didnt happen til the last maintence.

talon-rivas
    Participant

i recharged and got my ambers but never got the credits for ambers in my VIP days count

Storm
    Participant

Hi, I’ve been trying to do a purchase for the past 5 days and am getting the same message every time. I’ve tried to use my visa/debit, my visa and I bought a prepaid card.. none of which will go through.

3032: Sorry, the payment cannot be completed now. Please try again later or contact Xsolla customer support.

My VIP is getting set to run out in a couple days so I’d appreciate it if this was fixed sooner rather than later.

I have no clue how to do a screen shot at work so all i could do was copy and paste the message.

A-team
    Participant

anyone else get this when trying to purchase???

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  Maeve.
    Attachments:

A-team
    Participant

Then I tried CC payment…but got this error or rejection not sure what.

Attachments:

A-team
    Participant

Awesome help desk from the support. Look for the chat box in the payment window. The guy cleared it up in a few minutes.

Participant

you took my money but have not gave me the amber I paid for, 12 hours and no response from ticket and yes I have receipt can some one at least reply to my ticket?

Maeve
    Keymaster

Hello!
    We apologize for the inconvenience with the item you didn’t received.
    Please, be so kind as to contact our support service via the link https://espritgames.com/support/?esc=site_com_tmenu. Indicate your nickname, server and attach the screenshot(s) illustration your issue.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept