Go back

Paper.io

Forums Rise of Angels Discussions Paper.io

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  35874376 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

Participant

Hi, is the game Paper.io the same creators who created Snake Online? The one where you crash into the side and you disintegrate into particles that eat you.

Participant

Hi, yes it is that kind of company . If you see the prefix “io” that means IO GAMES. I actually think that IO GAMES makes the best and most trendy games on the market today. I like you play Paper.IO 2 https://www.hahagames.com/game/paper-io-2. The game is very addictive. Yesterday I won first place in the European server twice.

Participant

The game is really good, I spent most of the evening on this groove (very addictive). Also watched all the IO GAMES products and realized how talented they are .

Participant

Let me know your thoughts on bubble shooter. It’s a traditional game of shooting balls, and I think you’d have fun with it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept