Go back

Network connation lost ! ?

Forums Dark Genesis Help & Support Network connation lost ! ?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  31312021 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

Participant

says please check network my internet is fine what gives why won’t it load

Attachments:

Participant

turns out it was a browser issue I was using brave browser this whole time and out of no ware I get booted out the game and get this message tried on google chrome browser problem solved.

★ James ★
    Keymaster

Well, such situation happens if the browser do blocks cookie files, so that’s why we always recommend to use Google Chrome only. Have a nice game! 🙂

Participant

Oh, I used to have problems with my internet pretty often in my previous house, I even thought it was because of the ajax hub because it was located pretty close to the router, and it could make the signal worse. But even when I put it in another room, the connection was still bad. I decided to turn it off because it was connecting via wi-fi as well, so I thought it could affect anything, but I was wrong. Only after contacting an internet company and talking to them, they manage to fix everything.

Participant

First of all, you need to keep developing in this area. You know, I’m also interested in programming, and recently I accidentally decided to find here to see source which helped me learn better how to detect Pegasus spyware on iOS or Android. Accordingly, if you are also thinking about how you can secure the process of working on a computer, you can use these resources.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept