Go back

More Problems after Mainteniance

Forums Eternal Fury: Resurrected Technical issues More Problems after Mainteniance

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Participant

First, today,Goddess Guardian was under maintenance, so so much for completing that event. Now Homestead/Farm is hooped. Just says “Operation Failed”. I have Refreshed a couple of times on 2 different computers and 2 different accounts and get the same response EVERY time. Couple that to all the other problems in this game (money pit) and I wonder if it is worth continued participation.

Participant

agree.. apex is offline along with all raids.. waste of a day logging in tbh

Participant

My first reply isn’t showing so trying again!

Same issues as described above:

All raids and Apex dungeon are down, they say “Cross-server is under maintenance”
    Homestead and Farm say “Operation failed!”
    Goddess Palace says “Internal Error”

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Thanks for the detailed problem description. We have already passed the information to the developers.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept