Go back

Mercenary Pieces

Forums Eternal Fury Discussions Mercenary Pieces

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 3 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Participant

I have 195 Bragi pieces just need 5 more to awaken to 5 stars. Question, is the random mercenary piece you might get in Elite and Expert Dungeons truly random or is it tied to a particular dungeon? I did one dungeon and got siegfield piece twice in the 3 card shuffle so i’m thinking it’s tied to a particular dungeon but it could be random. Does anybody know, besides the cross server arena shop exactly where i can get bragi pieces? He shows up in the mercenary quests but i don’t have thor so only a 65% chance per quest. 85 improved insignia per piece in the shop is a little steep because i’m saving for heimdall and i have only 10000 insignia. If I get 3 more bragi pieces I’ll spend 170 insignia to get 2 more but at this rate spending summoning scrolls seems the quickest way. don’t mention getting apollo or frigga pieces, they’re very rare!

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    Mercenary pieces can be obtained with some probability in all dungeons. Select a dungeon and see what rewards can be earned by successfully completing the dungeon.
    https://prnt.sc/uibejt

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept