Go back

Medicines

Forums Rise of Angels Discussions Medicines

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Derange 1 week ago.

• Author

Participant

Good afternoon, I’m a little sick and I want to buy the necessary medicines online. I don’t think I can even go to the pharmacy near my house. Please advise where can I do this

asdqwe
    Participant

Howdy! Express Scripts, the largest pharmacy benefits manager in the United States, provides its customers with a convenient tool for finding and ordering the necessary medicines. It will unite thousands of pharmacies across the country so that customers have access to quality medicines at an affordable price. Needless to say, express scripts aim to make prescription drugs safer and customers get great service when using their network of pharmacies.

Participant

I think you should have your own personal doctor who knows you well and monitors you. Then I think a lot of your health problems would be solved.

Derange
    Participant

You should definitely have your own personal doctor or at least go for some time to consult with someone who you know well. After all, many diseases such as https://easystd.com/hepatitis-c require that the attending physician knows his patient well and understands all the peculiarities of his or her organism before he or she can prescribe the right treatment.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept