Go back

maintenace

Forums Dragon Lord Technical issues maintenace

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Theonlyghost 9 hours, 24 minutes ago.

• Author

Participant

there has been no maintenace on server54 for over4 weeks now the game is very laggy we did not get the emergency maintenace but did get the gift is this because the game will not be here after flash is removed from windows?

Maeve
    Keymaster

there has been no maintenace on server54 for over4 weeks now the game is very laggy we did not get the emergency maintenace but did get the gift is this because the game will not be here after flash is removed from windows?

The maintenance is every week on Tuesdays. Please, follow the announcements on https://espritgames.com/forum/go/dragonlord/news/

Participant

if you look at the time i sent this you would find it was sent at 4:30 game time when maintenance was suppose to be working

Maeve
    Keymaster

if you look at the time i sent this you would find it was sent at 4:30 game time when maintenance was suppose to be working

Hello! I’m very sorry. There is one extra maintenance. We stopped all servers to fix some errors occurred after the planned maintenance. At the moment, all servers are back to work.

Theonlyghost
    Participant

Maintenance of howlong…….. 3:30 server and on 3:40 dragons are getting killed already… Lag already ridicules wonder what you guys call maintenance!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.