Go back

love game butttt

Forums Kings of War Discussions love game butttt

This topic contains 17 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  41704413 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

love the game but the one big issue for me is no alchemy. That is such a huge aspect of the game. Its even so big that its part of rewards you get for spending money.
    Really would make everyone happy if this was fixed and we will gladly help sell the game to get more people to play. ty david nelson

if fixed

Scam
    Participant

This was working when oasis lounched the game 14 months ago under the name Ancient War. The only problem was that all text was in chinese. For this reason the disabled it and we were asking to fix it numerous times. To my big surprise one a certain moment we got the answer that this feature was not supported by oasis. But the never took it out of coining rewards and bonus for winning. The did not even remove the upgrade in buidings and the resource spending to get artifact parts.

I have spend all my silver to get the 1000 of each 4 parts, then to discover that it was all a waste.

When oasis joined Esprit games I expected that they would finally start solving. But the same happens as under Ancient War, the put sombody in the forum and answering tickets, but never made any real fix.

So, it looks like they just put in someone as a puppy trying to extend the game by promising they will fix, hoping people will keep spending.

Its very clear the developpers are either not capable of fixing all issues, or there are no real developpers assigned to fix these serious bugs.

If you look at the cards when you pick up resources from the map, you can see this is an exact copy of Ancient War as its written on the backside of the cards. And since the lounch of the game in both Ancient War and Kings of War, not even one of the missing features is ever fixed.

Participant

I don’t even know what to advise.

Participant

Geometry dash unblocked is a fun and entertaining game to play. Soft and pleasant visuals with pretty interesting sections of the game.

Participant

This game is actually very good as it is not any other money grabbing. The plot and story-line of this game are actually pretty immersive and kind of great. I have just came back from visiting essay writing website for homework help and knew that Oasis has truly done wonders with this game.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  31107689.

Participant

It’s not exactly a secret that LOVE video games, and it is beyond exciting to see the industry really start to visit sites https://qnewshub.com/business/entrepreneurs/5-free-online-learning-sites-every-entrepreneur-should-visit/ exploding with diversity and new ideas. However, I’m writing today to appeal to some of the biggest players in the market: “Where are my gay characters?”

Participant

These songs are the way to get yourself entertained at the hard and sad times. We must get the time in our daily lives to listen this song but we should check the https://cascadebusnews.com/best-research-paper-writing-services-choosing-a-trustworthy-company/ site to find best paper writing services for our help. This is really great that they are working hard enough to make us entertained and informed.

Participant

A good post to read. This post really takes on site https://techshali.com/how-to-write-a-creative-college-application-essay/ for a space in my heart for the person who have organized this event for the homeless people. By this way they will able to earn little and later they will able to eat it for few days. A massive post to read.

Participant

Such kind of the agendas should not open at the public level. The reason is that these are the important and so sensitive matter which happens to every government. Well, you try to their job and I can understand this type of the environment.look at this site

Participant

These aluminum sheets are best to use for different purposes. One of the main function is to keep that thing especially food items airtight and also protect the other things from corrosion. As I was thinking to buy this and good to see that this available online.

Participant

These aluminum sheets are best to use for different purposes. One of the main function is to keep that thing especially food items airtight and also protect the other things from corrosion. As I was thinking to buy this and good to see that this available online.https://cascadebusnews.com/best-research-paper-writing-services-choosing-a-trustworthy-company/

Participant

Students very often do not cope with their assignments. Not knowing the weakest aspect of their essay is very frustrating. It is better to seek help from friends who have already scored high. This will allow you to find an essay that looks exactly like an A grade. However, this is not ideal if you have poor English skills.

Participant

Watch wedding season watch online free, an upcoming British murder mystery series on September 8, 2022. The multi-genre series is comprised of action of wedding season full movie, comedy and romantic thriller that will take us down a path of two people on the run trying to figure out who murdered the family.

Participant

That is a very important part of the game. It’s so big that you can get it as a reward for spending money. backrooms game

Participant

“LoveGame” is a song released by American singer Lady Gaga from her debut studio album, The Fame (2008). Produced by RedOne, the track was released as the album’s third single in North America and Europe and the fourth single in Australia, New Zealand, and Sweden after “Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)”. “LoveGame” was also released as the fourth single in the United Kingdom, after “Paparazzi”. best software development companies near me

Critics appreciated the song’s rhythm and the “I wanna take a ride on your disco stick” hook. Gaga had explained that the term “disco stick” is a euphemism for a penis and was inspired by her sexual attraction to a stranger at a night club. Musically carrying the vibe of underground New York discos, “LoveGame” talks about love, fame, and sexuality which was the central theme of the album. The song received a number of remixes, one of them featuring rock musician Marilyn Manson. “LoveGame” was a commercial success, charting within the top ten in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, France, Germany, and other European countries. It became Gaga’s third consecutive number-one song on the Billboard Mainstream Top 40 chart and achieved triple platinum certification from the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).

jimbrett
    Participant

I hope to see more great posts from you io games

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by  jimbrett.

Participant

You re in point of fact a just right webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It kind of feels that you’re doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a fantastic activity on this subject! Palworld Breeding

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept