Go back

Love

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  30631010 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Participant

Hello, I want to find love.

Participant

Can anyone help me?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  30630432.

Participant

Hi, this is a pretty cool topic. Everything depends on your desires. There are dating sites where you can just chat and flirt. There are also places where you can easily find the perfect partner in your city. In general, it’s cool and captivating almost immediately.

Participant

Before there was such a problem, everyone wants to find love, but many are afraid to find someone in real life, I was faced with the fact that it is not possible to find a girl who will like me according to her interests and at the same time she loved me for my soul, the world seemed stupid because it was impossible to find my soul mate, then my friend, seeing me as such, advised me to lesbian dating for teens, at first I reacted badly to this because I thought it was pointless and I needed to look for my soul mate in real life, but then I decided to try to find a girl who would love me , I very quickly found myself a girl who trusted me with everything, over time we started dating. And over time we got married and I am very happy that I have her. Try you too, it changed my life for the better.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept