Go back

King of Beasts

Forums Dragon Lord Guides King of Beasts

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Which 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Lillith
    Participant

Does anyone know how to make the King of Beasts appear? I have a theory…but it’s hard to test…maybe if enough critters are caught he shows in one of the spots…but I don’t know. Maybe…if this gets ready, SnowFox might give an answer and help us out…

I caught and killed at least 50k critters – in wild, in BG, in war, in Arena everywhere.
    The king of beast didn’t apper yet. So there is my theory: “Im the king of beasts himself”.

king

Attachments:

Participant

I think he just comes eventually

Which
    Participant

At the time that this thread was made, the pet aptitude system and area were just added, so not all features were yet present.

Which
    Participant

How dare you say that about Xi Jinping, on this forum about a Chinese fangame in his honour?

Which
    Participant

Note: The post that that was replying to was deleted.

Anyway, APOC’s response to this thread was great and I give it 5 stars.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Which.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept