Go back

Insults / threat / foul language in chats

Forums Dragon Lord Technical issues Insults / threat / foul language in chats

This topic contains 55 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  29807858 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Maeve
    Keymaster

If you get insulted in Global or Fuction chats or see another player speaking foul language or threatening you:

🐲 Take a screenshot of the game screen where the chat will be visible.
    🐲 Enter the nickname and server number of the troublemaker
    🐲 Send this to support.

Violations of this kind will lead to a limitation of the chat functionality for the player.
    In addition, we advise you to add such players to the emergency situation, as well as not to engage in dialogue with them in an offensive manner, since in this case all participants in such conversations will be punished.

Please contact us only if you are unable to amuse the player alone. We do not interfere in the relations of the players and we do not solve your quarrels. Our goal is to make the game a friendly and peaceful platform.

Maeve
    Keymaster

so you can not or will not prove I used foul language

We do not share the materials that caused a ban or a mute to avoid further quarrels or bullying. Once your mute is finished you’ll be able to comunicate in chat again.

Participant

aleluja

ATTITUDE
    Participant

the player APOCALIPTO.. I think is how it is spelled .. has gone around this morning Killing everyone in the faction .. If that is not bully’ing I do bnot know what it is .. I do not know what his issue is , but I think you need to do something about this . I do not care how much money he has spent . If fyou do not want a mass exit from this game .. DO SOMETHING

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Maeve.

ATTITUDE
    Participant

he is server 3

nameless DM S3
    Participant

and whats the question? its a PVP game, its allowed to kill everyone here if you want.

A-team
    Participant

its a PVP when it works

Which
    Participant

It rarely works, but that doesn’t prevent there from being PvP elements. 🙂

Participant

it is also a game ppl play if u cant play the game then why be there…would not be much fun with just 1 faction which is what will happen

Participant

we may not have the bifest spender in our faction but it will still hurt when we arent there… then there will be reason for any1 to spend hence no game

SirKilll
    Participant

Hanzo just wants to play with himself like he is used to….

SirKilll
    Participant

Funny how someone beating someone 100 mill BR lower is considered pvp and not bullying.

Guess not allowing others to grow to actually try and pvp is considered great strategy.

New flash dumb ass…1 sided battles are not pvp.

Stop putting lipstick on the pig, Hanzo. You guys even named yourself the bully brigade for a reason.

Enocheal
    Participant

Seriously , there is PVP and then there is straight up being an ignorant fuckwit Fuckwits kill a game …

nameless DM S3
    Participant

Sirkill of course, i was also a hunter type of player in any pvp related games, and i will be,even if everyone left me i still be hunting players, thats the reason why there is a PvP function in any game.

talon-rivas
    Participant

no you do not need to any thing PVP to advance in this game so its not PVP based
    separate battlegrounds are used so ult. level player are not with level 40 players, level also separate the choice of plunder targets so the intent is not for a 100 mill BP to hit a 6 mill BP will play devil advocate on the mining as there is safe times. now let me be clear getting a beat down encourages growth to get stronger but just like BG and plunder I thing there should be a division at the ult. level were in ult. level’s 1-20 can beat the hell out of each other but can not hit lower that’s just my thoughts happy gamming all

Enocheal
    Participant

I want to Know how if I have 2 toons and I am Mine Plundered on both least 3 times a day and I know My faction mates are plundered multiple times a day How is it I still lose my mining materials if the max is 10 times a day Someone is getting extra shit somewhere So PLEASE Explain ..

SirKilll
    Participant

no you do not need to any thing PVP to advance in this game so its not PVP based
    separate battlegrounds are used so ult. level player are not with level 40 players, level also separate the choice of plunder targets so the intent is not for a 100 mill BP to hit a 6 mill BP will play devil advocate on the mining as there is safe times. now let me be clear getting a beat down encourages growth to get stronger but just like BG and plunder I thing there should be a division at the ult. level were in ult. level’s 1-20 can beat the hell out of each other but can not hit lower that’s just my thoughts happy gamming all

getting beat down and having everything taken from one constantly {world bosses, dragons, killing in wild while saphs are up) so one CANNOT get the materials needed to grow does NOT promote growth,,,it promotes quitting.

Participant

I want to Know how if I have 2 toons and I am Mine Plundered on both least 3 times a day an

Funny how someone beating someone 100 mill BR lower is considered pvp and not bullying.

Guess not allowing others to grow to actually try and pvp is considered great strategy.

New flash dumb ass…1 sided battles are not pvp.

Stop putting lipstick on the pig, Hanzo. You guys even named yourself the bully brigade for a reason.

maybe you ought to tell reese that cos he attacks low players daily no matter what they doing even to stop them getting dust from dragons it happens both sides

ATTITUDE
    Participant

here is the screenshot of UNFORGIVENS language ..

Attachments:

Anthea
    Participant

You’re not the only one who noticed their language.

Attachments:

Loki
    Participant

Hold up, whats that clan you made with your alt called with Juan?? lol

James
    Participant

From what I’ve overheard, you are Juan and you have also admitted it. Heres the screenshot

Attachments:

James
    Participant

They may be using bad language and offending people but so are you

Anthea
    Participant

I also offend people with my presence. I don’t really care about that. People can get offended all they want. However, the post was about language if you didn’t notice. And these 2 really need to wash their mouth with holy water at this point. It’s a game, love me or hate me, it is absolutely the same to me. But this kind of insults they’re using have no place in a game. Your own faction complained about them and their language and now suddenly they are Saint Unforgiven and Mother Thereisty.

James
    Participant

Yep and I understand that completely but idc who offends who, people are always gonna fight but youre reporting people for bad language when you literally made a clan yesterday called “KissMy4ss”. And if you didnt notice I mentioned language above but seems you didnt notice and went straight for the offence part

Anthea
    Participant

So somehow you feel that Kiss my 4ss is just as bad as “you should kill yourself” or “you are a whore who offers favors” that i’ve been told right before these 2 have changed faction? You have a very weird scale of what bad or offensive language is.

James
    Participant

I literally just said I understand what you mean but youre not innocent in the language sector either. So stop bending what Im saying and take a point. Youre literally reporting other people for the exact thing youre doing too. I know you aint telling people to kill themselves, but as you said earlier “the post was about language if you didnt notice” and that aint language

Participant

You’re not the only one who noticed their language.

The screenshot you put up shows no swearing hmm your point ?

Participant

So somehow you feel that Kiss my 4ss is just as bad as “you should kill yourself” or “you are a whore who offers favors” that i’ve been told right before these 2 have changed faction? You have a very weird scale of what bad or offensive language is.

I have seen you and your alt accounts plague people to anger them then you sit back and watch them get angry and say things just so you can report them it’s quite sad really as you say it’s a game so stop the riling people up and just play it.

Participant

I also offend people with my presence. I don’t really care about that. People can get offended all they want. However, the post was about language if you didn’t notice. And these 2 really need to wash their mouth with holy water at this point. It’s a game, love me or hate me, it is absolutely the same to me. But this kind of insults they’re using have no place in a game. Your own faction complained about them and their language and now suddenly they are Saint Unforgiven and Mother Thereisty.

I’ve seen you wind people up to get a reaction out of people and report it, Grow up

Which
    Participant

I’ve seen you offend people intentionally just so that you can get a rise out of them and report them for it. You need to fix your act.

I also find you unoriginal and NPC-like.

Anthea
    Participant

I’ve seen you offend people intentionally just so that you can get a rise out of them and report them for it. You need to fix your act.

I am sorry. I will cash another 2k and fix my act.

Anthea
    Participant

*I celebrate the magical powers of Athena, the puppet master of Supremacy:
    Dread, as Ares, She busies herself with the works of war,
    With the sack of cities, with the battle-cry and with obsessing over demons in the sky.
    It is She also who bullies the very nice free players whom everyone likes.
    Hail, Goddess, give us good spanking and more reasons to cry!*

I am unfortunately too busy controlling everyone here, so I don´t have enough time to read the amazing works of art of such great poets like Ms. Amberstein or Mr. Notcasher Butin Consumption. However, I´ve left here a revised version of a Homeric Hymn to Athena. I have been trying to find one for the Dragon instead, considering I am 99% Dragon, 1% Heroes and, if the rules of mathematics would allow us, another 2000% ambers, but I´ve failed. If I have to cash another 2k to repent for this failure as well, I may become the happy owner of a body with no kidneys. But who cares about such earthly things like kidneys when I have The Mighty Dragon and will one day (hopefuly) become a Saint?

Which
    Participant

Excellent poetry, and good post. Clearly the 2k ambers are working wonders already, as you consider them. : D

I would like to meet these likeable free players, the only ones who I typically meet are either ignored or despised as ‘bullies.’ Maybe I’m looking in the wrong places, and should be looking in consumption ranking? I think I’m under-performing in consumption ranking, since most free players on our server tend to show up in it more often. Having to live with such standards is part of what makes life as a free player so inviting here.

Not having the time to read some literature is alright, since you’re basically our Illuminati, and you were probably secretly responsible for those great works of art anyway. If the Illuminati had to decipher their own messages again, to comprehend these works of art as reader or observer, then it would be much too strenuous and convoluted. That’s why authors like Dan Brown do it for them, taking care to simplify it to an exaggerated extent. I think Dan Brown misses the point slightly when he omits to explain the ‘Dan Brown code’ of his book: his name is just a verbal corruption of ‘dragon,’ as he attempts to credit 99% of his book to his dragon and the rest to himself. The Bible is more perceptive, crediting Satan’s fall to the weakness of his dragon, and predicting the mass weeping and gnashing of teeth that would accompany APOCALYPTICO.

I wish you luck on your journey to become a saint. Perhaps someday you shall be the subject of someone’s tale ‘Pilgrim’s Progress,’ and it shall begin with, “As I plagued this world, yet I lighted on a certain place where was a report, and I laid me down in that place to grow up and repent and then stop riling people. And I dreamed of a man crying lamentably, ‘What shall I do?’ And I replied, ‘Spend 2k on ambers.’ I pondered whether the man was just a symbol for my own plight, and indeed if I was not only the puppet-master of most people but if these people were not also just symbolic representations of me.”

Which
    Participant

I am sorry. I will cash another 2k and fix my act.

That wouldn’t be spending ambers smartly. You should spend the 2k on fixing your dragon’s act. While the use of ambers to improve one’s moral stature and gain repentance are well known since the days of Martin Luther, it would be futile if you did not spend it on your dragon. However, you would have said so anyway, if you were being sincere. The dragon is 99% of you, while you are only 1%, so if the dragon remains in its villainous and plague-like ways then your amber-fuelled repentance would not sway this direction. Nonetheless, at least you have the piety to spend exactly 2k – no more and no less – on this task, and hence you shall no doubt experience moral advancement.

Perhaps someday this use of 2k shall turn you into one of the fabled saints, who have probably spent a similar amount on ambers to increase their own moral fervour. 2k would allow you to spurn the Satanic influences that must spur plagues of evil, and begin the path to saintliness. As June Amberstein famously said, “It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a person in possession of a good fortune of ambers, must seek to be a paragon of saintly morality.” Her other famous quote was, as it happens, “I have seen Anthea viciously harangue people until the person is in ill-humour, just so that Anthea can report them. Alas, if only she would stop riling people and become aware of the villainy of her ways.” She also wrote a few poems, such as ‘Hymn to Athena,’ and ‘Apocalypticopsychidion.’ The devil plans to bring death to us all through his cultivation of sin, unless we spend 2k on ambers.

Participant

Have tried to report players for harassment and hate speech before but got nothing from support tickets. Where is the best place for that?

SnowFox
    Participant

We study cyberbullying messages very carefully and take this issue seriously. However, Dragon Lord is an MMO project with PVP elements. This suggests that the gameplay involves such interactions between game characters, such as assaults and killings. The game has both PVP and PVE events and zones. Each player chooses which modes are preferable to him and where he will participate. This all suggests that PvP in the game is part of the game process, and player participation in the game process without violating the rules of the game cannot be any form of bullying.

Speaking of game chat:
    Please, if you encounter cyberbullying, intimidation from other players, obscene language or spam – notify us about this, indicating the nickname and server of the players, and also attach screenshots of the game screen where the chat will be visible. Violations of this kind will lead to a limitation of the chat functionality for the player.
    In addition, we advise you to add such players to the emergency situation, as well as not to engage in dialogue with them in an offensive manner, since in this case all participants in such conversations will be punished.

Participant

Hawk S-18

He has been bullying people who are disabled. Making fun of people. Spouting hate speech for several months in faction chat over and over. Even when no one talks to him he continues to rant. He continues to try forcing religion on most of the faction anytime someone says anything. Every time someone tries to calm him down he continues on and on. Several players in our faction can say so. I was able to only get 1 screen shot as i forgot to do the others over the past few months. Piezo has tried time again to get him to calm down but he continues to spout religious speech and hate at anyone who tries. There have been times he has gone on for 8 hours when no one even talked to him calling others names and making fun of disabled folks. Witch Piezo is a disabled veteran who served in the US military.

Attachments:

SnowFox
    Participant

Good day, could you please write to our support team – https://espritgames.com/support/
    Screenshots that you attached are not displayed
    Screenshot can be made using a simple program: https://app.prntscr.com/en/index.html
    https://getsharex.com/

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  SnowFox.

Participant

Report sent and i used imgur since some reason they aren’t showing right.

Participant

piezo and anthera are more inflammatory and defamaty and insult all who do not agree with them .and that is daily on Server 18 . these are only facts

Anthea
    Participant

What insulted you exactly? The fact that I said I do not believe in religion when you kept pushing it down our throats? Please show me a single piece of evidence of foul language I used. Same with Piezo. Yes, he did kick you out of clan, which pissed you off. Well, grow up. You are a selfish player and we didn’t want you in our clan. Easy as that. As for the plunders, please refer to above comment from SnowFox, it’s called PvP for a reason. Let’s remember who called me a “dirty gypsy Romanian” and kept proclaiming the supremacy of Irish people. And this is one of the nicest insults from your part.

Piezo
    Participant

lol, don’t forget how he accused you of being a drug addict.. And again just the other night he accused someone else of the same… lol yeah according to him I am a coward and a traitor to the Irish people because my great-grandfather came from Ireland…

S-17 Piezo ( or ‘Poison’ as Hawk likes to refer to me as)

Participant

Hawk told a player to put a rope around their neck and go hang themselves. He will rant non-stop for hours and quote from the bible, even though several people ask him to stop. He is always calling people obscene names and cussing, yet nothing seems to be getting done about it. I know of two tickets that were submitted with screenshots but they were closed with no action after sitting open for weeks.

Anthea
    Participant

No comment.

Attachments:

SnowFox
    Participant

Hawk told a player to put a rope around their neck and go hang themselves. He will rant non-stop for hours and quote from the bible, even though several people ask him to stop. He is always calling people obscene names and cussing, yet nothing seems to be getting done about it. I know of two tickets that were submitted with screenshots but they were closed with no action after sitting open for weeks.

Perhaps there was some kind of patch or technical malfunction. If you have actual screenshots with obscene expressions, then submit a ticket to the support service. Specialists will definitely consider your request. Thank you

Geese
    Participant

“your attac and defenc is low so you suck at healing and cant keep health” – Corbin Wong

It’s a shame that there are players with this kind of attitude.

Make sure you watch out for this guy.

Attachments:

Which
    Participant

I’m not entirely sure what the context of that statement is, or why he was saying it. However, it doesn’t seem to deserve a ban or even a mute by itself. There are more harsh things said in this game.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  Which.

Maeve
    Keymaster

“your attac and defenc is low so you suck at healing and cant keep health” – Corbin Wong

It’s a shame that there are players with this kind of attitude.

Make sure you watch out for this guy.

Hello!
    The information you sent in this topic seems to be incomplete. In case another player insults or threatens you, please, refer to our support service and send the entire screenshot of chat with the troublemaker’s nickname and server number.

yes your heal comes from your attack number, and its difficult to heal someone with a large pool of health.
    and having a large pool of health is worthless if you have nothing to defend it.
    the game dose not let you build up only defense, and it most things offered by the game is to build up is focused on HP making us big marsh mellows.

in a team of heros each one needs to have a task that gets you to the finish line… and in a resource dungeon good team work or rapid victory will push further then a large pool of health.

Geese
    Participant

Sorry I should have reworded it. I meant it as a way for others to watch out for this guy. Very rude individual. I should labeled the subject line, “someone to watch out for”.

ATTITUDE
    Participant

I understand being muted .. but you all should also investigate why a person does and says what they do .. The person you muted me over has relentlessly bully speached me .. and I have never said a word .. because if they are picking on me they are leaving someone else alone .. there are 2 sides to every coin. why not ask what they did to get that kind of speach.. I have been called a girl for 2 months now.. and killed on site by them.. so….

Maeve
    Keymaster

Hello!

I understand how upseting is to be muted. You’ve been muted for the use of foul languange and violation of communication rules. The rules are equal foe everyone, so if you get insulted by anyone, please inform us via the support service.

Kind regards,
    Dragon Lord support manager

ATTITUDE
    Participant

I did not use foul language… prove to me that I did .. I want to see it

Maeve
    Keymaster

I did not use foul language… prove to me that I did .. I want to see it

Hello!

We do not get involved in personal players disagreement and will not send any proofs. The rules are for everyone regardless the troubles between the players. If someone uses the foul language / insults in the global or fuction chats and we get a report, the player ends muted. We kindly ask all players to arrange their personal misunderstanding in private chats or elsewhere using the other platforms.

Please, try to solve this misunderstanding in personal communication with your adversary.

ATTITUDE
    Participant

so you can not or will not prove I used foul language

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept