Go back

I need any store that sells individual mink lashes

Forums Rise of Angels Discussions I need any store that sells individual mink lashes

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  35435430 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

VansLucky
    Participant

Does anyone know where I can get individual mink lashes? my sister needs them urgently, she was looking in thousands of stores but she can’t find them in any of them, they are either out of stock or they don’t sell them, does anyone know of a store that sells them?

Arni_
    Participant

Elementary try to go to read on the Internet. I am sure that you will find what you need in online stores. Moreover, you can immediately consult in such a store and place an order. You can also read reviews.

petruk
    Participant

There are online stores that sell anything, even mink cilia, even a polar bear. You need to drive what you are looking for into the search engine and I am sure that you will be given a search result in which you will find everything you need.

MarkSnow
    Participant

Hello how are you? my sister once bought it here https://stacylash.com/mink-eyelash/ she told me that the product was of very good quality and that every now and then she buys it there again, I just checked in the search if they still have individual mink lashes and yes, obviously they still have them they have in stock, so I can recommend that site on behalf of my sister

Sheldon
    Participant

You raised an interesting topic, our girls need to look beautiful, I like the beautiful look of the eyes in girls. My girlfriend does not decorate with eyelashes, but I will specifically buy her an eyelash kit and ask her to lengthen her eyelashes, I think it will be very beautiful. I followed your link, looked, I think I’ll buy it there, especially since it’s not so expensive.

Participant

You know, I haven’t seen such stores either, maybe there are somewhere, try looking in online stores, my friend is engaged in eyelash extensions, and she buys everything on the Internet.

Attachments:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept