Go back

I need a pro player in Apex Legends

Forums Eternal Fury: Resurrected Discussions I need a pro player in Apex Legends

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Berbotti 1 week ago.

• Author

Humars
    Participant

Dudes, does anyone play Apex Legends? Are there any pro players here? Ready to pay for an account booster to be able to play as a team. If there are pro players here can you write about your price? How much would you want for 1 hour of play?

Berbotti
    Participant

You can also hire a non-pro player, but for example a player in the rank of diamond, he would help you in boosting your account. On average, the diamond takes for his services about 7-8 euros per hour of play. Pro players naturally charge more.

Humars
    Participant

I’m already playing on the diamond, I want to go up to the master league, no normal players who would agree to play in a party. Play with someone very difficult. Since everyone is used to their own style of play.

Berbotti
    Participant

Playing on a team is really hard. You get to ask for a pro player who will play with you at the diamond rank so that you can quickly move up to the master league together. Here at this lfcarry boosting service https://lfcarry.com/ you can book a pro player for an hour or for as long as you need. In general for an hour you can play several games, in general to boost an account from diamond to master taking into account that the games will be constantly there, you will need about 5-10 hours of constant play.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept